RestoreX during the acute phase

Previous topic - Next topic

hhhhhh

Hello, I am saving up money for a RestoreX and am probably going to have it ordered a week from now. I am trying to cover every base before I actually make the purchase, sending questions to the company, emailing urologists, and posting concerns onto forums like this one. I really want to know others experience with the device, tips for use, and overall satisfaction. Additionally, would traction in the acute phase be a good idea and a safe one and would the scar tissue grow less with a RestoreX. Should I meet with a urologist before using a RestoreX? I asked for a deferral but it is still eight months away.

I appreciate any feedback, thanks and have a good day.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stabler

Please share your current symptoms how long you have had them and methods you have tried so far. The more details we have on your situation the better we can help.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

hhhhhh

My current symptoms are the development of a 15-30 degree bend that is becoming more frequent during intercourse. There is mild pain especially on the right side when flaccid. A mild loss in girth has also happened. This has all been happening in less than four months. Sex is not painful, boners are still there but feel very different. Most boners are 3/4 of the way instead of being completely hard.

I've tired no methods, I tired to book an appointment with a urologist through my GP, but they didn't tell me where I was being referred to and estimated the wait to be 44 months at the time. I have not heard from any urologist since requesting that referral.    
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions