Picking a traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

judokid

Hey everyone, I'm a 29 yr old male and have a curve to my man parts. I figured it is from Peyronie's disease but I don't really feel plaque like everyone talks about. It's probably because I just don't know what I should be feeling for. Any tips? My big question though is on traction devices. I figure that a traction device will help the downward curve. There are so many out there and so many mixed reviews, I don't want to be ripped off and nervous about getting a junky device that doesn't work. The sizegenetics device goes for about $350, the X4 is around $170, the proextender is about $300, Jesextender, male edge is around $179. I'm really struggling on which one to get. Which is the best one without breaking the bank? Is there anyone that I should stay away from? Please help!

LWillisjr

You first need to get a confirmed diagnosis. Don't assume you have Peyronies Disease. Is you curve a recent development, or have you always had this. If you have always had this then you might have a congenital curvature. And no amount of traction would help this. You truly could be throwing your money away.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

judokid

I've had it for quite a few years. So long that I don't really remember when it started. I saw a urologist and told him about the curvature and he said it was peyronies but he never did actually check for it. Guess it might be worth getting it confirmed.

skunkworks

They all do the same thing, the only important thing is how well the  head piece will fit you. The best were the premium noose from Fastsize, but they're no longer around.  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

fubar

As reluctant as I want to post on this subject.I purchased a traction device for the sole purpose of experimenting. I found through 13 Hours of use it worked well at work and at home.Nobody new it was on my body.

I am hanging better and know my. Penis feels like it is in  my pants again. No bull, its there again.

Lost a spring to my device today so what the device has many parts and only cost 48 dollars.What I like about the whole thing as I feel it back in my pants, not talking about erection.

Things are getting in the way again, got to love the return of an old friend, right?  

Really though it is relaxing more and I need to find the spring I lost. You can find the extender on Amazon or at converter.com

Fubar

fubar

Oh by the way it is called the size doctor good product! Only reason I lost the spring I took it a part.It is exactly like the others only 48:00 dollars cheap to see if it works for you.

Fubar

fubar

I have two extenders now.I ordered another one because I lost a spring they are only 48.00$ so if you want one I would get one before the FDA steps in.I do not know the gram weight of pull.It does tug though.In my second device I went to the hardware store and bought stiffer springs.Only used it once that way adding a quarter of an inch.It became painful so I took it off.The one with the original springs I added a quarter of an inch to tonight.Completely comfortable.Maybe in a week or so I will try the stiffer springs.

I'm hoping this may work like a dent pullers for metal although I'm quite skeptical. Then again I did not expect the results I have seen this far.I have multiple areas of tissue damage and the lumps and bumps are visible in the flaccid penis.

Mind you I have seven markers for this disease,  so called?  I think prescription medicine had more to do with this .George 999 sent me to a site and then I found others and everything came full circle.I have read some post where some guys are saying that you did nothing to cause your Peyronie's. I believe that trauma does trigger it and there is an underlying cause.George is probably Wright metabolic disorder.

Trauma is what triggers it though so in a way you may be the cause of your disease.Cause and effect.

Fubar

Forgot to mention the device is a size doctor purchased at Amozon.

getting_there_in_oregon

SO... what's the main suggestion these days for a device? are they mostly the same? people suggest fastsize... but i read online fastsize was accused of just duplicating the AndroPenis design.

i've seen Andropenis, X4 Labs, and Quick Extender Pro.

Andropenis and Quick Extender Pro both look good. Quick extender has 2 tube instead of 1. is that more comfortable? seems like it could be...
they're both around $199 or a little less.

but have people found the cheap ones comfortable and working too?!?!

i'd like to get one soon! any thoughts on product?  

Gap

Is there a current recommendation????
"I can feel it in my hip"

fubar

I made my post on this.Why spend alot of money get it while you can.Fast size just another one heavily promoted and taken down.They are all the same but tension strength you do not need more than 1500 grams.

Fubar