At what point is the curve not noticeable?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebtp1973

My curve is about 45 degrees and I just started Restorex. At what degree would the curve not be noticeable to a partner? I realize restorex won't make the curve go away completely, but there should be some improvement, and was wondering if it could improve it to the point where a partner wouldn't notice. 30 degrees?
57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

Sebtp1973

57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

BrettC

The good news is the Xiaflex should help a lot in your case.  For me the treatment  helped me go from 65 degrees to 40.  I would ideally like it to be at twenty degrees.  My urologist says that a little curve is not a bad thing, and actually helps satisfy your partner a bit.  But I think if you are asking when will they not notice?  That is really all about the partner you have and how you feel about the curve.  If you feel confident, if penetration is achieved, if you both derive pleasure from it... then I would say it is not noticeable.  But my technical answer would be 15-20 degrees.  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)