My Injury and Story. Please Help

Previous topic - Next topic

stayingpositive1

Hello,

I'm hoping that I can get some thoughts regarding my injury. I injured my penis about 10 months ago from Manual Stretching. As I stretched I heard a pop sound underneath the glans, no pain.  A lump eventually developed at that site. It's only visible during semi erection or erection, it's not visible during flaccid. I've been to urologists. The lump is not palpable and cant be seen in the ultrasound or MRI. The urologists advised that I possibility torn a tissue that will need time to recover. At this point, it has been 10 months and the lump is still there and I still have flaccid pain.

I'm screaming for help and suggestions. Has anyone experienced a visible lump as shown in my picture below? Does this look like a your typical peyronies? I havent developed a curved and I dont have pain while erect.

https://i.imgur.com/zXbHaXe.jpg

Reason I'm here: Manual Stretching
Symptoms: flaccid pain and visible lump
Test: Ultrasound and MRI both clean

Hawk

Welcome to the forum.

Your signature does not indicate if you have ED or current pain.  If you have neither and have a functional penis do not obsess.  When we get members who otherwise have a healthy penis and are stretching it and performing unnatural aggressive actions with their penis it is an indication that they are exhibiting obsessive or compulsive behaviors.

Exactly what was wrong with your penis that caused you to manually stretch it?

Other than a "bump" what is wrong with your penis now and how is it negatively affecting your life?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

stayingpositive1

Hello Hawk,

I was compulsive with my penis. It was due to PE. I regret it as I look back.  The reason I'm here is not only because of the bump, but the pain associated with it. I've been in flaccid pain for nearly a year. I feel it everyday.

I haven't developed a curve. Just in pain and lump.  
Reason I'm here: Manual Stretching
Symptoms: flaccid pain and visible lump
Test: Ultrasound and MRI both clean

Hawk

You should read through this, but I doubt you have Peyronies Disease. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,3180.0.html

If, however, you continue to be obsessive with your only penis, you do so at your own risk. Even a man with no problems should know to be gentle with their penis.

I suggest you try some of the supplements, especially ALC, which some report helping with pain. You can also try over-the-counter pain meds like Ibuprophen or even Voltaren. The biggest thing I would do is to give it some rest.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums