IC muscle training has greatly improved my Erectile Dysfunction

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic

Since this forum is all about helping each other out I have to make this thread in case it will help anyone else which I'm certain it will. For the past 2 years I've been doing normal kegels very often. Many times even when I was erect I kept flexing my PC muscle to stay harder. I'm sure many guys are familiar with this.

However this practice led to a very strong PC muscle combined with a weak IC muscle, this caused an imbalance and my Erectile Dysfunction got worse. However I have found a new routine that actually only within 2 weeks has massively improved my erections.

So how do you find and isolate your IC muscle and train it? I'll keep it short and simple.

First try to build a strong erection, if you have to use Erectile Dysfunction medication then do so. When you have gotten a solid erection enough do a strong reverse kegel, basically the same movement you do when you try to empty your bladder and bowels, push strongly but be careful, do not push too hard.

If you do it right you should notice your veins become much bigger and your penis will start pointing upwards to the ceiling this is the IC muscle doing it's job by engorging your penis and keeping the blood inside it. Start doing this daily, even when you masturbate or have sex.

If done right you should notice a very big improvement in EQ and it doesn't take long until you do so. I can almost guarantee once you have learned how to do this properly and you keep training the muscle you will start having much stronger and solid erections, rather than doing normal kegels which can cause more harm than good if overdoing it like I did.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Muttley

Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

Sonic

Quote from: Muttley on January 05, 2022, 03:24:55 PM
What are IC and PC muscles?

The PC muscle is the pelvic muscle you flex when doing normal kegels.

The IC (Ischiocavernous Muscle) plays a fundamental part in keeping your penis erect. Some info below.

"Contraction of the ischiocavernosus muscle compresses the crura of the penis/clitoris, pushing the blood away from their roots into the distal parts. The surrounding veins which drain the penis/clitoris are also compressed by ischiocavernosus, restricting venous outflow. This increased pool of venous blood maintains the turgidity (distension) of the penis/clitoris, helping to maintain an erection during sexual arousal and intercourse. In males, ischiocavernosus also acts together to stabilize the penis when fully erect."

Muttley

Thanks  for the explanation, I learnt quite a bit there 👍
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

Sonic

Quote from: Muttley on January 05, 2022, 04:50:14 PM
Thanks  for the explanation, I learnt quite a bit there 👍

You're welcome, the final sentence there is key for peyronies sufferers. Many including myself suffer from instability when erect and working on this muscle has helped very much. My erections are now more rigid, harder and more stable than it was prior to excercising this muscle.