Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

We offer our most sincere condolences to Old Man who lost his wife of 59 years on Monday night to Pancreatic Cancer.   
He is in our sincere thoughts and prayers.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any concerns with taking Vitamin C / Collagen in large doses?  (Read 215 times)

lonely_anon

• Voting Member
Any concerns with taking Vitamin C / Collagen in large doses?
« on: January 02, 2022, 02:23:43 PM »

Hey all, newbie here. You can read my introduction here (https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17218.msg149150.html#msg149150).

I have a question for you all who have been battling with Peyronie's for a while now. The onset/rapid progression of what I believe to be Peyronies Disease started happening about two weeks ago for me. During this time frame I'd been taking 3000mg of Vitamin C (1000mg 3x daily) and Collagen Protein (1x scoop a day) along with non-stop exercising through strenuous biking (potentially irritating my pudenal nerve), ab/core workouts (including hanging ab-lifts, mountain climbers, etc) and a bit of rough masturbation (which I believe to be the "trigger" for my onset).

Does anyone know if these two supplements can worsen Peyronie's plaques and other symptoms? I currently cut them out of my regime after noticing my issues and now my supplement routine looks like this:

- Active Hexose Correlated Compound 1x a day (1500 mg)
- Elderberry Immune Support 1x a day(400mg Elderberry, 6mg zinc)
- Vitamin E Pure dl-Alpha 1x a day (180mg)
- Qunol Ultra CoQ10 1x a day (68mg of Vitamin E, 100mg of Coenzyme Q10)
- L-Arginine 1-2x a day (1000mg each dose - can be inconsistent with this as I notice breathing becomes slightly more difficult for me, may be due to other vascular issues I'm unaware of)
- Men's Multivitamin x1 a day (Vit A, C, D3, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Sodium)
- Tumeric/Cucumin 1x a day (500mg Tumeric Blend)
- Hims Biotin Builder 1x a day (Vit A, C, D, E, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid)

Thanks for any insight.
30 yr old.  First penile injury in 2020, second penile injury in 2021. 6.4" Erect / 4.7" girth. Slight upward bend and multiple lumps around penis.
Have Erectile Dysfunction and penile pain. Currently taking L-Arginine, Vitamin E, and CoQ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up