Recent injury, and bad pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Days_For_Hope

Hello all,

I'm new here. Thank you for all your comments.

I hurt myself jelquing near the top of my CS and it has worsened because I did not cease activity for roughly 1.5 months. Initially was pain with ejaculation and urination, now any erection is quite painful, healing tissues stretching. No official peyronies confirmation yet, no fracture upon Ultrasound, but bad pain with daily life and night time erections. So bad I am not really sleeping much because I have to stop the erection. Any erection will cause me pain in the moment and all day the next day.

I would like to know how I can improve the healing of this scar tissue as urologists have only given me an anti inflammatory. Any tip would help. I would like to get through the night. Currently I am not drinking water after 7 pm and emptying bladder before sleep, sleeping on my side and moving very gingerly

Thank you
Alex
33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing

Hazelboy98

Yes.. I remember those miserable nights where I'd wake up again and again from a painful erection and every time I'd be pissed off at myself even though you really can't control it.
That phase lasted around 3 months for me.

My advice for that pain is to sleep more on the side towards the part of your penis where it hurts. What I mean by that is, if the left side of your penis was in pain, allow gravity to let it hang more to the left part where it hurts. Not like all the way but just tilted more in that direction. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, for me if I let my penis hang towards the side that didn't hurt it felt like I was stretching the painful side and tearing it almost. It might not feel the same for you though, so whatever is comfortable for you is probably best.

Also you probably already know this, but give your penis a very long break from any physical manipulation. Like at least a couple months, the mildest things would trigger intense pain for me in the beginning  
26 yrs old    Descended from Heaven on 11/27/97

Severe pain and shape changes started on Nov 30th, 2020 from injury

Shape was back to normal by December 2021
Pain has now gone away and I'm mostly recovered January 2024

Chicago!

Days_For_Hope

My pelvic floor PT told me to give it a myofascial release type massage today. Big mistake. Very painful to the touch after and nerve pain in the shower. I really really can't touch it and it's driving me crazy. I want to masturbate but I know I can't. I wish this had never happened. I guess I really just can't touch it at all.

I just wonder when can I go back to my normal life. Since taking Valium at night to prevent erection things are more manageable, but this process and the idea that I'll never have a sex life again, hurt myself trying to live my life and exercise is excruciating.

I have a very slight bend left with semi erection

What was your injury? Did you feel tearing at any point? I did and the pain was so bad one night I went to ER. Pelvic floor PT helps but I CANNOT touch the thing. The scaring/ triggger points are in multiple places, underside of shaft mostly CS but some CC too.

I'm struggling. What helped you get better?
33 yo injury to CS 10/21, ripping feeling 12/21 MR/US neg, no plaque, pain (flacid and with NTE) pain in urethra with pee (stricture?) tight tissue of CS near glans, painful tissue left of CS near glans . slight curve left at glans, more so w/ peeing

Hazelboy98

Earlier in my recovery I seriously avoided going out to places or browsing the internet since I knew I'd probably see women and get uncontrollable erections. It's dreadful what not being able to nut does to a dude. No joke, this is one of the worst experiences a person can go through

I also had the semi erection curve, mine was really severe though going up to 90 degrees before straightening out. It went away after about 6 months, very slow process, all I did was try my best to absolutely not touch myself or jiggle my penis walking around and it's back to the same shape and size as before injury.

I injured myself edging for what was probably 4 hours straight every day during thanksgiving break in 2020. I was kegeling as hard as I could and pretty much gave myself a priapism and just kept going and going. Things just gradually got more and more sore but I kept persistently edging cause I honestly didn't realize how severe the consequences could be for something like that. I literally lost most sensation in my penis and any ability to get an erection for the first month after the injury, it all came back though thankfully. I think your injury might be a lot less severe than mine so you might recover faster than I did.

Honestly though, time was pretty much the main thing that helped. None of the supplements or pentox I took made any noticeable difference in pain as far as I could tell but you should maybe test pentox and agmatine sulfate to see if does anything for you anyways. The first 3 months were excruciatingly painful, had to drop out of college and leave work because of it until it got more bearable.
Wasn't until like a year after my injury that I could really say the pain significantly improved to a point where I could have a decent quality of life. I still have some mild aches 13 and a half months later but it's quite tolerable and I can actually masturbate everyday now without feeling like crap, something I will never take for granted from this point on

Good luck in your recovery bro
26 yrs old    Descended from Heaven on 11/27/97

Severe pain and shape changes started on Nov 30th, 2020 from injury

Shape was back to normal by December 2021
Pain has now gone away and I'm mostly recovered January 2024

Chicago!

Days_For_Hope

Thank you for sharing that Hazelboy,

I really want to get better and I absolutely cannot get night time erections right now. Maybe one of the scariest parts is the pain in my urethra. I definitely have reduced flow, and I can feel pain if I sneeze and pee comes out. It's right at the tip. My doc from Mexico City  says it's a 50/50 chance it could close up over time. Every night when it heals during sleep I wake up and I can feel the tissue pulling, for no reason, I don't know, maybe I'm stretching in my sleep. But it's frightening and I don't want my urethra to close up. That would suck.

Last night I made the mistake of having coffee during a bout of insomnia which cancelled the effect of the Valium. I woke up with a painful raging hard on. I have to be more disciplined. I am also not going out and being around people. Not being able to be sexual in any way is very difficult, with the urethra concerns, it's a downright total life change.

Did your urethra hurt? Is there anyone I can talk to on this forum about what's going on with mine? Urethra strictures?

Thanks  

bustedchubb

I can speak to the urethra pain and urination discomfort that came on with my Peyronies Disease case.  I ended up getting a cystoscopy to see what was going on and it wasn't a stricture.  It turned out to be pelvic floor dysfunction / CPPS, that was brought on by the pain and nerve damage.  I still have this peppery burning sensation after larger urinations, and I do have reduced flow and stream capabilities that have persisted over the last 2 years, but I learned to live with it.  It did get somewhat better after I went through about  a year of pelvic floor physiotherapy that my urologist prescribed.  It really did do wonders for the pain that I was dealing with.  
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.