Website List of All Treatments Used

Previous topic - Next topic

Here2Help

Hey guys, my name is Aaron. I'm 27 years old and I've been fighting with peyronies disease since this past summer due to trauma, but didn't really know that I had it and seek out treatment until a couple of months ago. To some of you my case may not seem that bad, as I only had (guessing) probably around a 10 degree curvature when it was at its' worst; but having any curvature at such a young age really upset me, especially when I started to notice some trouble getting erections at times... So I decided to research through this forum and other methods to try and find literally every single remedy imaginable and if I thought it might even possibly cure or help my condition, I bought it. I followed the advice of knowledgable people and the studies they presented, and I can honestly say that I am almost completely back to normal. The first thing I noticed was how much the herbs seemed to increase my sexual abilities. Just a couple of weeks in and I no longer had any issue with getting erections. It took a little more time for the curvature to improve, but after only about 2 months of treatment, I am so thankful to say that my curvature is almost completely back to normal. I'm not sure anyone would even notice it unless they were really looking for it. My curvature is maybe 2-3 degrees at this point, and as I continue to take my supplements, I expect it to resolve back to where it was before.

So, why am I writing all of this? Well, it's partially to give you guys hope. There are methods out there that really help people. It may or may not help you...but it's worth trying!

But the main reason I decided to finally make an account myself and post, is because I want to help you all. This condition is so horrible, and I am incredibly thankful for the people who didn't just get over the condition and move on, but decided to actually help those still struggling with the disease.

So I have an idea. I want to create a website where I post every single supplement that I tried, and even some alternative treatments (like traction) I haven't tried (but researched very well) up to this point. There are very specific requirements for many of them, (I.E. When to take them, how many, etc...) so I want to compile every bit of information that has helped me get to this point and bring it to one place that directs you exactly to where you need to buy them too!

I know this is a long winded post, but I really want to help you guys out there struggling. I have researched so much, and I've seen real results in just a couple of months time. I want to take what I've learned and help you too.

So I just need to know if you think this would be helpful and if you would actually use a website I create to get all of these treatments. If so, please let me know. Otherwise, I will not bother with the time and effort in creating a website.

-Here2Help
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey Aaron. Let me see if i get this straight. You had peyronies.... 10 degrees you say, due to trauma. What trauma? You are indeed correct when you say your case isn't as bad. It doesn't make it wrong to say that you decided to take action. Still, keeping in mind the current guidelines and medical advice your curvature poses no problem. The erection issues are another thing tho.

what strikes me as odd, is that you mention buying every treatment available but you share no example of the supposed medication you took. Why not? Who are those knowledgeable people you mention? and their studies?

Also... you want us to believe that by taking supplements you have magically corrected your curvature whilst you make no mention of using traction or ved?

then you come here to say that you have benefited from this board and all the knowledge here contained and you want to create a website were you list all the information that worked for you? why not give back to the community and create the aforementioned list here? It would be so much easier, right?

Interestingly you also join with the name "here2help". All of this put together, i am putting you on the watch list and keeping an eye out for your next posts.  

Here2Help

Please don't come at me so antagonistically. I know peyronies is difficult, and hearing about supposed cures that don't work can make one cynical, but just try to be open to other ideas. If you want to have a discussion and challenge me, that is fine; but we need to discuss and not just disregard ideas.

Trauma-I had a cystoscopy performed by a maniac doctor who seriously had no idea what the flip he was doing and didn't give 2 flying craps what he did to my penis.
Medication-I took mostly supplements, L-Carnitine, gotu herbal tea, and many others along with pentox. The L-Carnitine is one of the most effective-here is a study abstract

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11446848/

Create it here-You must misunderstand what I'm trying to do, it's a website where everything i took is listed with exact instructions on how much/when to take and where to buy them/which company has the purest/best product. It would be a million times harder/impossible to do that here. A lot harder for people to see all the info they need too. This forum is supposed to direct people to the resources they need, I am just trying to utilize this forum to do my part.

Watch list-if you just wanna assume the worst in people then go ahead, but don't prevent others from getting the resources they need.

Last Point-I realize that after the initial year (roughly) supplements probably won't do much, but with early intervention they are incredibly effective for many. There are other alternatives for those who have suffered longer though.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions