SOMACorrect Differences

Previous topic - Next topic

Donka

Hi all,

My peyronies journey suffered a little bit of a setback a week ago when I broke my ankle.  I've had surgery now and trying to get back to some level of normal and to start focusing on my peyronies again.  I'm on blood thinners so I won't be able to do too much for a while though.

I'm looking to get the SOMACorrect and thought it was an easy thing until I noticed there is also a SOMACorrect Xtra.  So far I've struggled to find a comparision between these 2 Correct devices.  I know there is also the Erect device which isn't the right choice for Peyronies.

I've also read quite a bit about the A cyclinder potentially not fitting everyone and therefore the three cyclinder approach needs a little tweaking.  Is the Xtra thing just different size cyclinders or am I over simplifying things?

First Symptoms: Mar 21
Hourglass/dent left side just behind glans
Bend/curve 20 deg left & 50 deg dorsal hinging
Married
Fertility multivitamin, magnesium, VED, traction, castor/arnica/VitE oils, heat, kegels & dietary/exercise changes

AverageBloke

Hey man,

I have a SomaErect STF Three Cylinder (A,B,C) kit which is designed for peyronie's and erectile dysfunction. It is brand new in the box and sealed. I bought it assuming I would need it but I never ended up using it.

I'm located in Australia and I'd be willing to ship it to you if you want to buy it?
Peyronie's Disease
Titan Touch 22cm - Dr Clavell 06/04/22

Donka

Thank you AverageBloke.

With my circumstances I'm not immediately able to purchase as it will probably be a couple of months before I can use anything.  At the moment I'm just trying to make some sense of the different units, their uses, differences and a better understanding of the different cylinder sizes and how they might fit.  

I continued reading yesterday and whilst I still wasm't able to work out what the Xtra has that is different, I read about the XL cylinder.  Now in my mind, that possibly gives an option to replace the A cylinder with the XL should it be required and still use the 3 cylinder approach.  But without some clarity, I'd be buying in the dark.
Married
Fertility multivitamin, magnesium, VED, traction, castor/arnica/VitE oils, heat, kegels & dietary/exercise changes

Muttley

Hi Donka,

Have you called iMedicare? If you ask to speak to one of their medical reps they are very helpful. The one I spoke to spent a long time on a video call explaining everything. I was advised to order the Correct unless I can get the unit on the NHS in which case it would have to be the Correct Xtra. The Xtra is the same but comes with a  lot of additional rings which are used for maintaining an erection outside the cylinder. My doctor approved the NHS order and so I have the Xtra now which I started to sue yesterday.
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

Donka

Thanks Muttley, funny enough I've just been on the phone to them and placed the order.  The ordering was a bit unnerving.  No order confirmation or anything.  I'm chasing it up with the person I've been e-mailing.
Married