Halfway point with Soma

Previous topic - Next topic

pw72

Hi,

I'm around halfway into the 26-week protocol with Soma device now, so wanted to ask the forum about progress in general.

I've followed the daily program meticulously, but as yet I haven't seen any noticeable improvement (I have approx 30 degree bend to the left).

So I'm interested to know around what stage other forum members starting seeing improvement, however small?

I understand that all cases are different, but I had hoped to be able to see slight change by this point. I told myself I would reevaluate around Christmas, but fully intend to continue for the full 26 weeks.

I guess it's possible there will still be no change in another three months, so just gauging the experience of others really...

Thanks
Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in May '22.

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

pw72

Thanks, Monty :)

Others please chime in with experiences of noticeable improvement – I'm determined not to give up, but all incentive helps!
Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in May '22.