Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halfway point with Soma  (Read 476 times)

pw72

• Voting Member
Halfway point with Soma
« on: December 29, 2021, 10:20:45 AM »

Hi,

I'm around halfway into the 26-week protocol with Soma device now, so wanted to ask the forum about progress in general.

I've followed the daily program meticulously, but as yet I haven't seen any noticeable improvement (I have approx 30 degree bend to the left).

So I'm interested to know around what stage other forum members starting seeing improvement, however small?

I understand that all cases are different, but I had hoped to be able to see slight change by this point. I told myself I would reevaluate around Christmas, but fully intend to continue for the full 26 weeks.

I guess it's possible there will still be no change in another three months, so just gauging the experience of others really...

Thanks

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
Re: Halfway point with Soma
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 10:40:25 AM »

71 UK, Erectile Dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

pw72

• Voting Member
Re: Halfway point with Soma
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 03:47:04 PM »

Thanks, Monty :)

Others please chime in with experiences of noticeable improvement – I'm determined not to give up, but all incentive helps!
Pages: [1]   Go Up