Flaccid pain

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

It's been around 6 years since my journey started and nearly 3 years since my failed incision and grafting surgery to try and correct a 90 degree bend.

I still have pain on erection, particularly if I tense or manually squeeze blood Up the shaft towards the head.

However I also often get an annoying tingling in the tip of the urethra, and now have started getting a dull pain in the shaft, towards the head, when flaccid.  It does come and go, and I'm praying it won't be permanent.  I can only assume it is the graft or plaque, which seems to extend right up under my head, either pushing on the side, or trapping a nerve.

It does seem to be worse since restarting low does daily tadalafil, but this may be coincidence.

I am in contact with a urologist team, but they seem more intent on trying to help erectile disfunction, but tbh that is not my priority, living daily life pain free is much more important to me, so I can concentrate on work and enjoy life

49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

MarkDS

Pain not getting any better, so going to lay off the daily tadalafil and see if that helps.

It feels a cross between the burning of acid reflux and someone gently squeezing my testicle, but the sensations are all in my penis.  

Really starting to bring me down mentally.

On the plus side...nope, I got nothin'
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure