Questions about Flaccid State

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisaaa7

Hey everyone, I had some questions about something I noticed in the flaccid state. After I ejaculate I notice my penis curves to the left for about 5-10 minutes then returns to normal. Is this an early sign of peyronies? I will be going to the urologist this Friday and will be asking him all my questions but just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas of what it could be. I believe I also have a very mild case of hard flaccid but nothing too serious so not sure if its something related to that. You can see in my signature line that I have no pain or curve, just some super small vein/cord shaped bump on the Side of my penis. Every now and then it gets a little sore if I touch it a lot. Not sure if its mental with the pain because I literally started feeling the soreness sometimes the day I discovered what peyronies was. Also, I found several accounts on here that showed pictures of a very similar vein looking bump and 1-2 said there doctors said it was peyronies and 1-2 said their doctor said it wasn't so maybe its just best to wait till Friday. I searched my doctor on health grade and it looks like he works with peyronies a lot so I am sure he will know a decent amount of information about it.

I also recall Dr.trost saying(in his section of the forum)symptoms like this that only happen in the flaccid state are usually associated with hard flaccid and not peyronies.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.  
M 21 Los Angeles

Saw Urologist at USC who handles Peyronies alot and he does not believe I have it. Symptoms: soreness in flaccid state, glands do not engorge, 2 very small. indents, slight girth loss( last 2 might be mental),ED for 2.5 years