C Cylinder take off first rubber gromet?

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

When using the C cylinder - should we take off the first rubber gromet ? This would create a bigger diameter at the base of the penis.

Please help.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

when using 'C' cylinder, you should have the rubber seal that you use on 'B' cylinder, the smaller rubber seal is for when you use 'A' cylinder.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

jj21

Monty - so even when using the B cylinder we take out the first rubber seal? I had no idea. Im using the Soma 3 cylinder.

Is this correct? If so ive been using it incorrect all this time!!!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Monty

yes it sounds like you have.
the 3 cylinders 2 rubber seals and 1 pump,
the 'C' cylinder fits to the pump, open end fit large rubber seal,
the 'B' cylinder, remove rubber seal and fit 'B' cylinder inside 'C' cylinder, re fit rubber seal,
the 'A' cylinder then fits inside the 'B' cylinder now fit the small rubber seal, this gives you a nice smooth entry hole for your dick.
any question i'm always about.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

jj21

No wonder I was having issues at the base -I was  leaving the small rubber seal in with the B Cylinder.

Thanks Monty!!  Surpisingly i'm seeing results again already!

Monty

good luck with your quest, just take it easy