News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

EXTREME PAINN!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychid

Hello guys.  My injury started 3 months ago.  I happened during masturbation.  From pulling too hard.  I still managed to stay hard and finished.  The day after.  I experienced lower abdominal pain and frequent urination like every 5 minutes.  Eventually that subsided and I remained with minor discomfort on my top left shaft.  Specially more when erect.

I went to see a urologist and he told me to just go easy with sex.  The next day I had sex with my gf all hell broke loose.  It's been 3 weeks and my penis is constantly inflamed.  I barely touch the shaft and immediately my whole penis starts to burn.  It's constant pain all day long now.  Even when flaccid.  It's really getting to me.  I feel like my life is over.

Current symptoms are constant extreme pain.  Burning sensation.  Sensitive to the touch.  It hurts more when erect.

My penis doesn't have a curve now but it does tilt to the left and I notice it twisting clock wise a bit but not too much.  I'm mostly concerned about the pain as is unbearable.  What's happening?  Please help.  Any similar experiences?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeyroniKirai

Psychid,
It sounds like you'd best see your urologist again in a hurry.  Burning pain is not typically associated with Peyronie's Disease.  Your life isn't over but yes, I can well imagine the pain "gets to" you.  Best advice is run don't walk to the urologist and explain these unusual symptoms.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Psychid

I made an appointment but they don't have any availability until January. 13th
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

I agree and in the meantime take an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory.  When the urologist told you to take it easy it was not wise to go have sex the next day.  Leave it alone other than some possibly cool compresses.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums