Can i buy xiaflex from usa?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Westen

Hello,

I'm from Europe, and my urologist suggest me to try some xiaflex injections for my peyronie.I have peyronie for almost 10 years, small scar(10mm), i can't even feel it but i have curvature of 30 degrees upwards and 15 on the right side.
He suggested the first time to try verapamil injections because are more cheaper... and xiapex/xiaflex is not available anymore in my country.But i read a lot of bad reviews about verapamil injections and i don't want to make it worst.
I have the opportunity to visit usa for a month and i was thinking to buy from there Xiaflex.Can anybody tell me how much it costs?The doctor told me that i need 3 shots.

Thank you!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Xavier99

Interesting question..I wanted to get it here but being under 30 degrees I don't qualify.. like a surgeon you want someone who is very skilled and these injections and has done many in the past. Would you have that type of person to bring the Xiaflex back to in Europe?  
35 yrs old
Onset 05/01/20 diagnosed 05/14/20. Taking Pentox, trental, multivitamin, Zoloft & Tylenol
Traction was painful and made it worse
Lateral plaque by glands 20 degrees left/ narrowing
Lost about 2cm length

Torsten64

Im not sure if you can bring Xiaflex into the EU, but I can't imagine why not. Then you only need a qualified urologist to administer it. It is very expensive in the US, don't forget. You can always have it administered in the US, but I have heard negative things about it on the board, so be careful.  
63, Peyroines since 2014, no ED, lost relationship over it. Tried Pentox, did nothing. Don't think traction will work. Lost length, bend upward maybe 30 degrees. From Jever, Germany