plz i need help

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmedeid

Please I need help I was normal in erection and libido till I failed in my first sexual experience in 3-11-2013 then I went to have penile doppler it was normal but I was have Erectile Dysfunction the doctor told me its a physicological issue and advice me to get married and I get married in 2015 but the Erectile Dysfunction do not gone away I went to have another penile doppler and it showing that I have fibrosis and microcalcifications in penile but erection was satisfied to me and sensation in penile was normal with weak morning erections and I did not take any treatment for fibrosis because I think that is small fibrosis to make a problem and its a physicological issue but I noticed that my penile was shortening by time and I was not know what is peyronie disease and I was daily masturbating.in 27 january 2021 I was masturbating hardly and suddenly the penile make an hourglass shape in semi erect and my penile have a dark area in the shaft. But the erection do not effect or sensation and the penile have this hourglass shape in flaccid too.in 1-6-2021 I was checking my penile with fingers but hardly to discover any lumps I suddenly lost of sensation in penile and testes and ass and the erection affected I went to urologist he described a p shot prp plasma injection in penile. I tooked 6 injections after that I shocked that the all sensation in penile and testes and ass gone away and erection too but daily some erection happening but weak because there is no sensation and this issue from june 2021 till now. If I have nerves damaged in penile can it regenerated and work again even I have fibrosis or peyronie? Will I get back normal? Dose rough and daily masturbating and prp injection causes damage to nerves? Was I have peyronie for years and was not know that and it damaged nerves? What can I do please help me I am in horror. please I want to know will I be ok. Will the body fix this problem. Please I want to reassuring. I do not have any sensation at all and no normal erection and the penile always have weird shapes its fat from the shaft under the head and thinner from middle and a waistband like always visible in middle of it and its shortening. Is it a late peyronie stage.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

ahmedeid

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions