Quick questions before doctor visit

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisaaa7

I recently posted on the introduction page that I am not sure if I have peyronies , I have a urologist appointment with Leo Doumanian on December 17 in LA(USC Hospital) where I will be asking him about it . I have not made a signature line yet because I am not sure if I have peyronies or not. If I am breaking the rules by not adding it yet because I'm waiting for the doctors appointment please let me know and I will add it. I had 2 quick question.

1) since there is still 3.5 weeks until the appointment i still wanted to ask this. I have concluded that a majority of this forum believes masturbation with a fully erect penis and not too often is healthy and helpful in this situation. How many times per week is a good amount ?

2) if you can see a little bump that is the shape of an oval does that mean it may not be peyronies since you can actually see it ? I saw a post on this forum where someone described it that that it's a little bump with an oval shape and many people commented that if you can see it then it's not peyronies.  
M 21 Los Angeles

Saw Urologist at USC who handles Peyronies alot and he does not believe I have it. Symptoms: soreness in flaccid state, glands do not engorge, 2 very small. indents, slight girth loss( last 2 might be mental),ED for 2.5 years