Hi! Does this look like Peyronies? Is the curve within the normal range?

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBovi

I have a penis curved to the left, and because of it I am very self conscious. Which is the reason why I always end dates way too early with the fear of not being able to properly have sex/looking embarrassing. I am 20 years old.

Here is a drawing by me, it's a rough estimate: https://imgur.com/a/31E3drS

Is this too much? Is it a turn off? Will there be any issue during intercourse? And most importantly, is this Peyronies?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

blex

With no other symptoms, no history of injuries and regarding your age, I would say this is most likely congenital and normal. I wouldn't worry about it and your dates probably also won't care.

So go on and enjoy your life!
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
First calcified nodule in septum near glans
Multiple calcified plaques developed on top
Pain (flaccid/erect), 75° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Nothing helped, looking for surgery now

JohnBovi

Quote from: blex on November 10, 2021, 06:47:55 AM
With no other symptoms, no history of injuries and regarding your age, I would say this is most likely congenital and normal. I wouldn't worry about it and your dates probably also won't care.

So go on and enjoy your life!

How much curve do you reckon that is?

And have you heard about other people have similar curve with no issues whatsoever?

I don't recall any injuries or any pain (at least during masturbation). I haven't had sex yet, because as I said, I always end dates early because I am very self conscious about it. For being both not practical during the intercourse (e.g hard to penetrate etc) and for the looks.

blex

Seems like a mild curvature to me.
If you have a solid erection I can't imagine you having problems with penetration.
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
First calcified nodule in septum near glans
Multiple calcified plaques developed on top
Pain (flaccid/erect), 75° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Nothing helped, looking for surgery now

Monty

With that curve you will have no problem with penetration, so enjoy sex when you get the chance.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

JohnBovi

Quote from: Monty on November 10, 2021, 10:34:45 AM
With that curve you will have no problem with penetration, so enjoy sex when you get the chance.

I hope that is the case.

I wanted to ask, can someone have a curved penis, perhaps the same curve as me, and not have Peyronies? Or is it almost always Peyronies, just different levels? (e.g very mild, medium, severe) etc

Monty

Yes a lot of men have a curved penis, some a lot worse than yours, its a congenital curve,  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

JohnBovi