Soft implants?
 Recommendations opinions from experience
I have 65 degrees
No pain
But only oral sex

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

prib1

I started with about 58 degree bend, reduced it to 48 with RestoreX. I am through 1st round of Xiaflex and already seeing some improvements. Dr saiid plaque is softer and breaking up.
I am doing restorex 2x a day and hand modeling at every bathroom visit. My goal is to get under 20 degrees.
Bruising is pretty bad and definitely sore for the first week after the injections.
Age - 57
Peyronies since April 2021
58 degree dorsal bend, no ED, Impossible Sex
Long, Hard Cord Like Plaque
Restore X started Sept 2021
Bend Improved to 48 degree dorsal by Oct 26 2021
Starting Xiaflex Oct 27,2021

Snooper

Quote from: prib1 on November 08, 2021, 10:29:49 PM
I started with about 58 degree bend, reduced it to 48 with RestoreX. I am through 1st round of Xiaflex and already seeing some improvements. Dr saiid plaque is softer and breaking up.
I am doing restorex 2x a day and hand modeling at every bathroom visit. My goal is to get under 20 degrees.
Bruising is pretty bad and definitely sore for the first week after the injections.

I read so many negative results
From xiaflex
Really happy to hear its working  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

BrettC

I went into a round of Xiaflex injections with a 60-65 degree curve upwards.  After the full treatment they measured again, and I now am at 40-45 degrees.  Keep in mind I am also using Restorex, and doing some hand modeling along the way.  And these results were in line with what my urologist told me to expect... about a 20 degree improvement.  

I had asked him about going straight to surgery instead of Xiaflex, and his response was that I would lose more length the more severe the curve was.  So anything they can do to get it down before getting the surgery was advisable.  

Xiaflex can be daunting when you factor in the swelling and bruising, but honestly it was rare that the conditions lasted more than a day or two.  And I hear recovery from surgery can be just as painful... so you are not saving yourself much of that either way.  I found the risk worth the reward.  Anything to keep me from losing more length along the way is worth the shots in my book.  

I had to wrap my head around the idea that I am shooting for "functional" rather than a return to my old straight normal penis.  As long as things work...  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)