Circumcision + PE

Previous topic - Next topic

MSJ-2

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else had to be circumcised during their operation? I heard it's not incredibly common but I am curious to know if anyone else encountered significantly premature ejaculation when having sex?

I suppose that 5 months since surgery is still a little soon to tell, but since my operation went very well I've obviously been quite keen to start having a more normal sex life. Being able to do that without worrying about Peyronies is the most joyous thing I could have imagined/hoped for but I have been ejaculating with the slightest stimulation (usually only when with a Partner which makes me think it's at least half psychological).

Did this happen/get better for anyone? Did you try any treatment/medication?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Alex83

Following my circumcision I have more difficulty to ejaculate personally

You had a nesbit with absorbable sutures, is that right?
How is your recovery? Do you have any residual curvature and/or loss of length?

You had your surgery with which surgeon?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

MSJ-2

Thanks for the reply - that's very interesting indeed; did you have your operation long ago?

I had a 'Modified' Nesbit procedure with absorbable stitches about 5 months ago - Am very satisfied with the outcome, no residual curvature whatsoever and perhaps only a few millimetres of lost length. I had it done on the National Health Service with a consultant named Professor Watkin.

I only associate the ejaculation issue with the operation because it's not a problem I ever had before but perhaps I've been sexually active too soon - I am assuming that I will lose sensitivity over time as a result of the circumcision anyway but in the meantime I'm going to have to look for some sort of solution.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions