Can’t move on .. but there is still hope :))

Previous topic - Next topic

MynameisLuis

Before 4 years I notice curve in my peins but I think the size of the peins didn't change a lot ..

I have average: length / girth

I don't like my new look of my peins at all and it makes me depressed and thinking a lot and that's make me stress.  

people told me don't do surgery but I want to do it since its affecting my life

My plan from today to 6-8 months to use extender device in order to gain some lengths I want to go from 15 to 17 or 18 so when I go for the surgery I will have a good size.

I made decision to stop smoking , doing exercises and stop masturbating for year at least ..

Why I want to do the surgery? :

I don't want to think more about the curve that bothering me physically..

I don't want to think anymore about my condition in case if the curve getting greater or loss some lengths ..

The maximum loss of length in my case will be 0.5 / 1.cm it's not big deal if I will lose 3-4 cm I will not do the surgery

Since I am still young it's better to do surgery

I used to have normal live

I used to go out a lot and have fun and people love me ..

Right now I didn't go out a lot I also quit my job

Any suggestions please ..

Please read my signature if you want some info about me..

Thank you

Age 28
I have slight curve up/right 20/5 degrees
No pain
Erection is normal

Doing manual traction for a while

Orders PMP+Ved device

I went to 4 expert doctors and did 4 Doppler ( ultrasound) and the results were fine.
Still not sure what I have

Hawk

The help is to realize that everything in red in your post is the root of your problem.  Those are the things you should work on.  A knife to your penis will not fix your life.  Changing the things in read will change your life and there are ways to learn everything you need to make the change.

Quote from: MynameisLuis on October 30, 2021, 08:26:59 PM

I don't like my new look of my peins at all and it makes me depressed and thinking a lot and that's make me stress.  

people told me don't do surgery but I want to do it since its affecting my life

My plan from today to 6-8 months to use extender device in order to gain some lengths I want to go from 15 to 17 or 18 so when I go for the surgery I will have a good size.

I made decision to stop smoking , doing exercises and stop masturbating for year at least ..

Why I want to do the surgery? :

I don't want to think more about the curve that bothering me physically..

I don't want to think anymore about my condition in case if the curve getting greater or loss some lengths ..

The maximum loss of length in my case will be 0.5 / 1.cm it's not big deal if I will lose 3-4 cm I will not do the surgery

Since I am still young it's better to do surgery

I used to have normal live

I used to go out a lot and have fun and people love me ..

Right now I didn't go out a lot I also quit my job

Any suggestions please ..

Please read my signature if you want some info about me..

Thank you
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums