Long Term gay partner - sex with peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcrmale

Is there any gay guys on here with Peyronies?

My partner and I have been together for 15 years.

Since the peyronies, my penis has shrunk and got the characteristic bend in it. It still works but having lost 1.5" from the length and significant girth compared to my partner I look tiny. When I tried to top him, I kept falling out. It really felt horrendous.

Even when he tried to jerk me off I just look small.

I know it's not the same for all gay guys but we used to love to F~@< and my partner is rather hung and I used to be too - so we were a great match.

I am doing the SOMAcorrect protocol, but to be honest it hasnt made any difference, I think it has just stopped things getting worse.

Also, I have found my balls and scrotum look smaller and tighter than they used to be....can they be affected by Peyronies?

50yrs old gay male. 45 degree upward curve. Occurred March 2020
Loss of 1.5" of length. Loss of girth - especially around base.
NHS supplied SOMAcorrect daily use for 15-30 mins since April 2021
200mg CoQ10 and Vitamin E

BrettC

I think Peyronie's effects any couple - gay or straight, and in particular the man that has it.  Losing length, sudden bending, hinging, dents... all play havoc on any male's identity.  

I am gay, and I was always a top, so you can imagine how Peyronie's hit me.  I have had to reinvent everything!  Almost my whole identity in the sack.  The leg up we have as gay men is that we can play with roles, find new ways to work things out, and introduce new things.  

But no matter what the curve is a blow to your ego.  Deal with your feelings, your psychological health, and keep open communication with your partner.  
52 years old
Diagnosed 5 years ago with an upward curve of 60-65 degrees.
Completed one full round of treatments with Xiaflex (8 injections)  Measured curve 40-45 degrees after that
Using Restorex and took oral medications as well (Pentox Cials)

PDYorkshire

Hi @mcrmale

How are things going for you now?

Unfortunately I can't answer your question, as I am new to this disease and forum myself. But I was interested to read a couple of things you posted.

1) I too feel like things have changed around my scrotum area. But also, I am second guessing myself because it seems improbable.
So I am putting it down to being more aware of what is going on in that area (my attention has been very much focused there in recent months).

So it feels like my scrotum sack has 'shifted position'. As in moved from the base further up the shaft. Swinging higher as it were  ;D
I can't understand why this would be the case, but will ask my consultant, when I eventually get to see one.

2) I was interested to read that the NHS provided your SOMAcorrect device. How easy was that process? Was it offered or did you have to push hard to get it?

Thanks for your post. It's been helpful for me to read other peoples experiences.

Symptoms noticed Aug 2021.
Diagnosed Peyronies Disease April 2022 - 35 degree up curve - Private Urologist recommended Vitamine E, SOMAcorrect
Single (but would like to start dating again)
Likely injury during sex early 2021.

Vit E, Co Q10, tadalafil

Mcrmale

Hi,

Not been on here for a while.

My scrotum is definitely, visibly smaller. I found some old photos I had of me naked and compared. Everything appears pulled up/tighter. Oh well.
Certainly I don't fill my underwear/speedos/jock-straps like I used to.
A cock ring helps though.

So after using the SOMAcorrect virtually every other day as a minimum, I don't think things have improved but certainly not got any worse.
I have stopped using it now as I was getting a spot/pimple of redness which was possibly a blood vessel - and it didn't look good and took 3-4 days to go away.

With regards getting the SOMAcorrect on the NHS. I got a letter effectively prescribing it from my consultant at the hospital.
He told me it was up to my GP on whether I got it on the NHS or not. Basically it depends on the funding available to the GP.
I just sent the letter to my GP and next minute I had a text saying my prescription was ready for collection. Perhaps I am otherwise healthy and I don't make demands on my GP I got it?? I don't know. My GP was really good.

Sex with my partner is sporadic....we are both coming to terms with it all - but the rest of the relationship is still great. There is still the love and affection.
Sex isn't everything I guess.

I don't think any of the supplements have helped - obv the Tadalafil gives me a nice raging hard on in the morning -  just I tend to piss on the ceiling LOL :-)

I have also upped my fitness regime, I wasn't overweight just my cardio and general physique has slipped....  definitely helps with my general mood, been out and got some new clothes and feeling good generally.

All the best.
50yrs old gay male. 45 degree upward curve. Occurred March 2020
Loss of 1.5" of length. Loss of girth - especially around base.
NHS supplied SOMAcorrect daily use for 15-30 mins since April 2021
200mg CoQ10 and Vitamin E

Monty

Hi, how long have you had the Peyronies Disease symptoms? it could well take over a year to become stable, most of us loose size with Peyronies Disease, but again most will regain lost size when using a VED, so if you're in the stable stage then don't give up with your VED session, you could try a different protocol see if that start you improving, hand traction is also good to get you on the recovery road. after seeing my Uro, she gave me a prescription to get a VED on the NHS, no problems, I soon gained on girth and had to get the Soma with the XL cylinder, but again no problem getting it from NHS
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

PDYorkshire

Thanks for everyones comments about SOMAcorrect on the NHS. Very helpful.

Symptoms noticed Aug 2021.
Diagnosed Peyronies Disease April 2022 - 35 degree up curve - Private Urologist recommended Vitamine E, SOMAcorrect
Single (but would like to start dating again)
Likely injury during sex early 2021.

Vit E, Co Q10, tadalafil