Anyone has straightened has peins with traction?

Previous topic - Next topic

MynameisLuis

Hi there

I do have slight curve upward and to the right it's about 7 degrees to the right

Does anyone has upward curve and managed to reduce the curve or straightened his peins?

If so how ?

Thank you

Age 28
I have slight curve up/right 20/5 degrees
No pain
Erection is normal

Doing manual traction for a while

Orders PMP+Ved device

I went to 4 expert doctors and did 4 Doppler ( ultrasound) and the results were fine.
Still not sure what I have

Addo1971

Hi Luis,

I had approx 30 degree bend to the left before I started using traction (Penimaster Pro) and now it is significantly reduced the bend - only been using it for 4 weeks or so and try for at least 2 hours every night - often managing 4 hours.

I will keep using for at least 6 months but you have to put the effort in to get results. I was given the Penimaster Pro from my Urologist (private shock wave therapy and cost a lot)
He said to use it every day between 2 - 4 hours and for at lease 4 months.

I'm also using a SOMAcorrect nightly as well - I bought that myself for (if I remember correctly) about £260 - that seems to be helping too.

Good luck and whatever you're using - don't expect miracles - it all takes time.
Age - 50
Peyronies since April 2020
Diagnosed professionally: November 2020
Approx 30 degree bend to the left
Shock-wave therapy started Sept 2021 until Nov 2021
Also using Penimaster Pro rod extender and SOMAcorrect VED

MynameisLuis

Thank you man !

Useful info

Check your inbox please
Age 28
I have slight curve up/right 20/5 degrees
No pain
Erection is normal

Doing manual traction for a while

Orders PMP+Ved device

I went to 4 expert doctors and did 4 Doppler ( ultrasound) and the results were fine.
Still not sure what I have

Monty

Hi, I used a VED + hand traction to get me almost straight.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life