Dent = Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Thepweybljnder

Hello! I'm a little worried and want to ask a question. In the middle of the year I found a small dent had appeared, the dent is extremely small and can only be felt, now before in the spot of the dent, there is very faint bruising I can see some bluish or purple colour. Now I have no significant curve, just something very slight that can be passed as normal. Everything is fine, however the dent is just worrying me greatly and hasn't stopped being in my mind! Is this peyronies, or is it a developing peyronies? Or can it be the onset, if it is a early sign how do I prevent it from developing into Peyronies Disease, will it heal normally by itself and not turn into scar tissue (peyronies)? By the way there is no discolouration now at the dent, and by small I can say it's about the size of a grain of rice.

I've researched to the point where I'm just loosing my mind and getting more worried, I saw someone @neoV refer to dents as a hematoma, and it can develop into peyronies, is this true? Or is there still I chance that it can heal normally without any issue?  
Dent appeared. No other symptoms. Age: 24

Zlobenia

Hi,

It's possible that it's peyronie's disease but it could also be a mild injury too: either of which might clear up. You could try applying either a cold pack or a NSAID and seeing if that helps. If you're still concerned, you can bring it up with your doctor just in case. As someone who's had quite a few strange symptoms since I developed peyronie's disease last year, I can attest that most of the symptoms I had (including some rather significant indentations etc) went away within a few months. It's most likely nothing to worry about: just try and take it easy.  
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED

Thepweybljnder

Thank you so much for the reply. So should I just leave it alone completely, and abstain from any action to let it heal by itself? And how long do you think it takes for these mild injuries and dents to disappear?
Dent appeared. No other symptoms. Age: 24

Zlobenia

It could very well be a crapshoot. I had some injuries that went away within a few weeks, another within six months: I still have a few I've had for a year. Whatever you do, don't do anything out of the ordinary to your penis for a while and don't use it if you get pain or anything when you get an erection, but if it doesn't hurt or anything and it's not getting worse you shouldn't need to totally avoid using it if that's difficult. In my experience it's better to err on the side of caution with this stuff. Go see your doctor and ask about the bruising etc. and try some cold packs perhaps.
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED