Pooping relieves pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazelboy98

I don't know if anyone else gets complete relief from pain while having to poop or pooping and how that relates to peyronies. They could never find any inflammation in my penis on an MRI so I'm wondering if this entire time it's just been my pelvic floor screwing with my penis or preventing it from relaxing.
26 yrs old    Descended from Heaven on 11/27/97

Severe pain and shape changes started on Nov 30th, 2020 from injury

Shape was back to normal by December 2021
Pain has now gone away and I'm mostly recovered January 2024

Chicago!

letzgo

Hello,

I also get major relieve when I sit on the toilet or have to pee. It seems as if relaxes the pelvic. I've been doing pelvic excessive to see if it helps with the recovery.  
Early 30s
Flaccid Pain, Lump appears when erect from injury
Married.

Hazelboy98

Quote from: letzgo on October 19, 2021, 03:53:28 PM
Hello,

I also get major relieve when I sit on the toilet or have to pee. It seems as if relaxes the pelvic. I've been doing pelvic excessive to see if it helps with the recovery.

Yeah I saw a pelvic floor therapist for a couple weeks once and they did this thing where they would stick their finger in your butt hole and push on an area that was tight and would relieve some pain but only temporarily. I'm gonna get another MRI to see if they can actually find anything wrong with my penis cause I hate living with pain  

Chicago!

Asphyxia

Not sure how it relates to peyronies but i have noticed a connection too just the opposite, everytime i have loose stools along with the urge to poop my pain starts to increase immediately till after im done pooping

I have also noticed that when i press my pc muscles extrenally my penis fiils up, maybe its releasing tight area too  
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

orriw

Quote from: letzgo on October 19, 2021, 03:53:28 PM
Hello,

How is it going? With your progress in pelvic exercises?
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Hazelboy98

Quote from: orriw on November 22, 2021, 06:48:25 PM
How is it going? With your progress in pelvic exercises?

I feel pretty much the same constant 2/10 discomfort. Pelvic floor relief only rids the aches for so long. For sure though the main things that relieve pain are pooping and being erect for some reason.  

Chicago!

Hazelboy98

What are your main pain reliefs Orriw? If you don't mind me asking

Chicago!

orriw

Quote from: Hazelboy98 on November 24, 2021, 06:05:00 PM
What are your main pain reliefs Orriw? If you don't mind me asking

Keep trying pelvic releases for some time (at least 2 months) i'd say and if it has no effect, do the opposite : Kegels.
You could also try massaging the anus area and the perineum, sometimes this helps me too.

Yes with errections i dont have pain either weirdly. Pain comes about 5 minutes after losing the errection. What could go so wrong in that process i wonder?

I have pain for very long. Since 2018. Luckily in the last months i got a little more active, went to my doctor a couple times and since 2 weeks are using Lyrica( Pregabalin ) it is for chronic neuropathic pain which i may have. My dosage is still low (200mg) i will go up to 600mg in the next 2 weeks. I will update you if you want if it has some effect on my pain. Right now no relief yet. But the dosage is so small and the pain has been there for so long, doctor said i should take it for 3 months +
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

Christopher1

You can try to find an osteopathic physician who does pelvic OMM.

Or a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.