Efficacy of Oral route Treatment of Peyronie's Disease.

Previous topic - Next topic

healthyconsumption

These sound promising for non-surgical and less invasive approach.

Edit: Also, Tamoxifen may interact with your hormone. Hopefully there's a safer alternative to Tamoxifen or a safe way to use it.

From an article I came across. See what guys make of it, also, wanted to get it out of my head. I'll summarize my take on it after the points below.

New insights into the pathogenesis of Peyronie's disease: A narrative review
(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095882X20300608)

• In contrast, dual administration with BEZ235, an inhibitor of PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling significantly reduced fibrosis by blocking Akt and GSK-3.1
  • That HS-173 (a derivate of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine) an inhibitor of PI3K, decreased both fibroblast proliferation and differentiation into myofibroblasts in Peyronies Disease plaque by inhibiting PI3K/Akt/mTOR
  • Tamoxifen inhibits TGF-b-mediated fibroblast activation in cultured primary human fibroblasts by blocking ERK 1/2 signaling.135,136 However, the simultaneous inhibition
    of several hyperactivated signaling pathways results in more regression of fibrous tissue than the suppression of any single signaling cascade
  • The pharmacological inhibition of p38 MAPK-ERK1/2 and PI3K-Akt signaling leads to fibrotic regression and the decreased expression of profibrotic factors.1

My take away from the above:
- Low does (probably safer) Tamoxifen in combination with the below.
- Inhibit p38 MAPK-ERK1/2
- Inhibit PI3K-Akt
- Inhibit SMAD/TGF

One of pages I found with mostly naturally occurring compounds that can address the inhibition of the above pathways: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/biochemistry-genetics-and-molecular-biology/bromelain

Things can go wrong you purchase a concentrated form of anything and eat them in tablets. It's more difficult to overdose when you take them from foods. If it fails, you get breakfast or snacks.

Compounds that inhibits ERK:
- Baicalein

Compounds that inhibits SMAD/TGF:
- Baicalein
- Berberine

Compounds that inhibits p38 MAPK:
- Curcumin

Surely there are more often and maybe abundant in certain foods and plants.
What: Approx 30 degree left from mid shaft, 45 degree clockwise torsion.
How: PE (June 2021)

Regimen:
⁍ Pentox 400mg (3 x daily)
⁍ Tadalafil 10mg (2 x daily)
⁍ Verdanafil 100mg (1 x 2 days)
⁍ Arginine/NAC/Vit-E/Ginger/Berries/Kelp

healthyconsumption

Another article. I haven't dissected it yet.

Title: Rationale of combination therapy with antioxidants in medical management of Peyronie's disease: results of clinical application

URL: https://www.dovepress.com/rationale-of-combination-therapy-with-antioxidants-in-medical-manageme-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-RRU

After 6 months of treatment, a reduction in plaque volume was obtained in all treatment groups, although more in-depth statistical analysis made it possible to identify substantial differences between certain therapy groups (Table 3). These results prove that as the number of substances employed grows (combined therapy), the efficacy of treatment grows proportionally. Furthermore, statistical analysis of all other outcomes yields the same conceptual conclusion. Notably, no disease progression took place in any of the treatment groups, and – in particular – none of the following occurred: increase in penile plaque volume; onset of penile pain in patients without this symptom; increase in the intensity of penile pain in patients with this symptom; worsening in penile curvature; onset of ED in patients with normal penile rigidity; or increase of psychosexual impact caused by Peyronies Disease.

Regimen:

healthyconsumption

Regimen:

Tobyg

Thanks for sharing, it's good to know someone is studying it, my heart is going to explode with unhappiness, I'm ruining my family's life.
The stable phase does not exist, I am noticing how it progresses slowly after 6 years of diagnosis.
I hope they find a quick solution, I am a zombie.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

healthyconsumption

Quote from: Tobyg on October 17, 2021, 03:07:36 AM
Thanks for sharing, it's good to know someone is studying it, my heart is going to explode with unhappiness, I'm ruining my family's life.
The stable phase does not exist, I am noticing how it progresses slowly after 6 years of diagnosis.
I hope they find a quick solution, I am a zombie.

I'm sorry that Peyronies Disease has been progressive for you. Can you share something with us? Like, what you did/changed in lifestyle and or diet/supplementation?

I was experimenting with supplementing with things that bring the IL-10 level down, and I think it made things worse and felt inflamed. I've been taking supplements that raises IL-10 (along side with the COMP4 protocol) and it hasn't been painful or feeling inflamed. I don't think it got worse.

There was one particular day that I felt especially good. I can recall that my foods and drink that day probably was the things that helped:

- Morning black filtered coffee (no milk)
- COMP4 supplement
- Got to work and snacked on a red apple
- Snacked on a bar of 100% pure cocoa chocolate (zero sugar)
- Got home feeling like a normal person, snacked on peacans (again, I don't usually eat added sugar unless it's from fruits)
- Got up in the morning feeling good, ate blueberries with cacao powder

I sometime make spinach and kale smoothies. They seem to really bring down the inflamed feeling.

Regimen:

Tobyg

I did almost all the non-invasive treatments, I already tried everything but I got tired, this is swimming against the current, an effective treatment appears or I do not live this life.

Eating bills creates pain, I have no doubts.
And a hot bath relieves the pain.

sorry i can't be optimistic.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

healthyconsumption

Quote from: Tobyg on October 17, 2021, 04:03:06 PM
I did almost all the non-invasive treatments, I already tried everything but I got tired, this is swimming against the current, an effective treatment appears or I do not live this life.

Eating bills creates pain, I have no doubts.
And a hot bath relieves the pain.

sorry i can't be optimistic.

You have tried everything you know. I don't think it's possible to try everything.. because access to them and cost. Hang in there mate. You can also look for clinical trials on Peyronie's that let sign up to be part of the trials.

Regimen: