Having difficulty trying to describe this

Previous topic - Next topic

uhm

Hi guys,
Kinda difficult to describe the issue I'm having but I'll give it a go anyways.

When I hold my erection / slightly push it down manually my curve is bareable.

It's when I let my penis freehang that it flops off to the left and my right side curves over to compensate.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Is this a pelvic floor problem?
Seems to twist from base when I let go.

Thanks

25 yrs Old
Began 2021 with pain & deformity, Unknown cause
The bend has reduced significantly on its own, I'm left with 2 large lumps on each side at the base

PeyroniKirai

Hello uhm.
If you do actually have Peyronies Disease, you can have all kinds of curves and bends.  There is no rule about how a Peyronies Disease penis curves because it depends on where the plaque has formed:  that is the spot which causes the curve or bend, so if you have several such spots you could have several curves or bends.  
 I'm not trying to be funny here, but there's no need to worry about the shape of your flaccid penis.  It's only when erect that there is any potential issue with curves and bends, because they could make vaginal insertion difficult or they could cause the shaft to be less rigid, leading to the penis bending severely during sex and potentially fracturing.  Also, I don't understand what you mean by a "pelvic floor issue".  
 Anyway what you need to do is see a urologist and get a proper diagnosis.  The first step is to find out if you actually have Peyronie's Disease.  Also, do not push or bend your erect penis as that can cause trauma or damage.
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED