Anyone have a hard section of the penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlobenia

For quite a while I've had a part of the topside of my penis that's just really solid when erect, like it's really tough or compacted tissue. It coincides with a hinge and it's definitely due to plaque but I was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar.  
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED

PeyroniKirai

Hi Zlobenia,
When you say the hard spot "coincides with a hinge", do you mean that your penis bends at the spot where the hard section is?  I'm not sure I understand your description.
Also, you say it's "definitely due to plaque" - so do you mean that you've had a diagnosis of Peyronie's Disease and the urologist told you that the hard section is due to plaque?  
You say you've had this for "quite a while", but in your description you mention May 2020.  So is it from May 2020 or from before?
Finally, you say you are a trans woman.  I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just a bit ignorant:   so does this mean that you were a man before and now you are a woman, but you still have a penis?
If so, then when you became a woman, did you have surgery or any sort of treatment, or perhaps some feminizing hormone therapy that involved taking spironolactone (Aldactone) to reduce your testosterone, etc.?
We would need to know the answers to these questions and any other background you may have to figure out if we can help you in this forum.
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Zlobenia

Yeah, so ive been diagnosed etc. The spot at which the hinge and solid spot occurs is the same place, and is also where I can palpate plaque too.

This particular deformity I've had for maybe 11/12 months approximately. Prior to that I had a bunch of other scars that have since resolved themselves, and I still have a couple of other scars that remain.

And yes I have been on HRT, but peyronie's disease is not a normal or expected side effect of oestrogen therapy and my case is caused by damage to the penis that never healed correctly. I've been on the forum since June 2020.

I did make an introductory post a couple of months ago in which I explained all this, but it was mysteriously deleted within a few days along with another trans woman's introduction.
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED