Could this be peyronie? I need your expertise please

Previous topic - Next topic

Heallingway

Background:
Natural curvature to the left.
Had fillers in london 2018 hyaluronic acid only.
Has an old trauma fibrosis like body left mid shaft (Ultrasound image attached) (Recent FMRI confirmed it as an old trauma and not an active one)

While having sex in missionary (June '21) I felt pinch-like feeling on the base (I was 80% erected but kept going). Later I realised condom was medium asian meaning potentially small. Been using it for 2 years and thinking tight was fine.

I lost my erection for 2 weeks after that. When they came back there was penile pain from testicles and pubic area to the base of the outer penis.

So I took it easy. The pain then developed to sore-like pain on both sides (like an overflow of blood) erections were normal.

The pain was coming and going for few days on and off.

Under the fobrosis and mid shaft I felt like there was a scar that was trying to heal.

I did anti oxidation therapy and the whole penis was burning for 4 days. After that 2 days only the head was burning. Now only part of the head burns for few hours every other day.

Sore pain on base and left side still comes back somtimes but really tolerable.

I have seen 12 doctors. They all say it is not dangerous and it will go away. Some said peyroinse stable others said acute phase.

The pain of the scar above the fibrosis took a lot of time to (show up) and it is really way above the fibrosis. Other scar showed felt them early 1 month after injury.

Interestingly, in flaccid and semi erect state penis bends more to the left than before, exactly where the pain spot is.
Pain is more dominating while flaccid. Overall pain is reducing. No plaque or calcification was spotted no raptures or anything.

The old scars under fibrosis and base healed well. Mid shaft still not 100%. And the one under the head is still feel inflamed.

Could this be a peyronie?

Can pain occurs in acute phase without plaque?

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

GreekGuy85

Hi Heallingway.  I have some medical expertise and experience, but the images you attached don't do me any good. If you have pictures of your penis before and after the June 2021 injury, that may be more helpful for us to give you some opinions.
Nick, Peyronie's for about 2 years
Good results so far with traction, pump, ADS
Have seen 4 Urologists, each one worthless