Is the RestoreX sold in Europe

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe55s

Dear friends,

Is the RestoreX sold in Europe? I would like to know if you have any idea if there is any way of buying this device in Europe. It seems restricted to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico...

Thanks!

Joe55s
Age:55 Diagnosed with Peyronie's disease(two urologists)Without plaque.Curvature 20 degrees right side.No erectile dysfunction.
Treatment seen on the Internet:propolis, gingko biloba, Vit E, Diclofenac topic,bilberry, magnesium chloride Coq Q10(200mg

Pfract

Hey Joe. Yes, they are not selling the device in Europe just yet. You can buy it online through online forwarders. Services like Parcl. Please search the board for that name as many members here have bought it like that.

Joe55s

Dear Pfract,

I am sorry there was another message in this same section of the forum asking for the same question. I didn't realize about it. However I have to be grateful to you for your reply.

I don't think I can't stand a device for so long as Penimaster. This is why I prefer RestoreX. Besides I have a not very serious problem now. I hope this is so for the rest of my life.

Thanks!

Joe55s
Age:55 Diagnosed with Peyronie's disease(two urologists)Without plaque.Curvature 20 degrees right side.No erectile dysfunction.
Treatment seen on the Internet:propolis, gingko biloba, Vit E, Diclofenac topic,bilberry, magnesium chloride Coq Q10(200mg