I feel bad...

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe55s

Hi friends! I have rarely had erectile dysfunction. Only one day I felt a bit tired, or  I used condoms or I didn't trust in myself this could happen. But this was something which happened very rarely.

My wife is now 54 and she wants to know if she can stop the anti conceptive she is taking, because it is causing a problem with her hair and perhaps she doesn't need to take it any longer. It is good for her because the use of the pill can lead to some illness problems. So she has decided that we use condoms for some time to know if we could suppress the use of the pill from now on. The change of the situation have make me have fears. On the one hand, I don't have the same sensations with the use of a condom than doing it naturally. On the other hand when I have seen again that I have a bent penis I have had more fears. If you add to this the use of a lubricant (it is the first time I use it) which I deem has reduced the friction, it has been a horrible experience for me.

The other day, with the use of the condom everything was normal but today I really feel very bad and disappointed. A lot of fears have come into me...what if my Peyronie condition turns worse? What could happen with my wife if I don't make love properly?

I am a spiritual person and I am only have been with three women in my whole life. I only had sex when I had a partner and felt love for her. I respect others way of being. I am not very accustomed to deal things about my own sexuality. Perhaps the lubricant is something I shouldn't have used but I bought it to have some more lively sex.

Now, I have fears that this happens to me more often and I am scared about it. The bend with the use of oral medicines (vitamins E) and herbs seems to have improve a bit. At present is about 15 degrees right and it is strange I still have no plaque.

(If you think that this message is inappropriate please feel free to delete it).

Best wishes,

Joe55s

Age:55 Diagnosed with Peyronie's disease(two urologists)Without plaque.Curvature 20 degrees right side.No erectile dysfunction.
Treatment seen on the Internet:propolis, gingko biloba, Vit E, Diclofenac topic,bilberry, magnesium chloride Coq Q10(200mg

Hawk

Joe, there is nothing inappropriate in your message.  I am not sure I understand it, however.

The main thing I get from your message is that you are causing yourself unnecessary stress and anxiety caused by your thoughts, NOT bay your penis.

Another thing is that a 15-degree curve is nothing.  Most men on this forum would feel cured with a 15-degree curve.

If you are a spiritual person, then it is likely your wife is also a spiritual person.  She is not counting the degree of curve in your penis to decide if she will stay with you.  She stays because she cares for the man attached to your penis.  

I did not understand the part about lubrication and condoms.  No one likes condoms as much as "natural," but that has nothing to do with Peyronies Disease or ED.  ED is affected by your psychological/thoughts.

Relax and treat your wife like you just fell in love with her.  You will be fine.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Joe55s

Hi Hawk!

I really feel grateful for your nice words. Although I have a degree in English school teaching it is sometimes difficult to explain things  when you are not speaking in your own language. I always want to comply with the rules this is why I said that if I said something which was not according to the forum rules it could be deleted.

My wife is willing to know if she still has there monthly bleeding or period. This last idea alongside with the problem she is having with this anti conceptive or called it pill, is causing her hair loss. Besides this the use of these pills has got a lot of side effects as everyone knows. This is why we have changed the anti conceptive method to condoms for some time to check if she still has the monthly bleeding or period. But for me the use of condoms is no good because it reduces pleasure and if you add this to my own stress due to Peyronie's disease this has lead to a bad day of sexual relationship with my wife. Besides the use of a lube or lubrication has  worsen things because it has considerably reduced friction during the relation.

I thank you again for your explanation of things.

I would like to know if there is a possibility of buying the Restorex in Europe. It seems this product is only sold in the USA.

Best wishes for you and all the forum.

Joe 55s
Age:55 Diagnosed with Peyronie's disease(two urologists)Without plaque.Curvature 20 degrees right side.No erectile dysfunction.
Treatment seen on the Internet:propolis, gingko biloba, Vit E, Diclofenac topic,bilberry, magnesium chloride Coq Q10(200mg