i'm new please help, can’t do any physical activity or play video games

Previous topic - Next topic

msang

Hi guys, I got peyronies from from involuntarily clenching/kegeling during sex.I thought it was normal so i didn't do anything to fix it so i ended up injuring myself. I'm now 2 months ago i had no scarring, no deformity, and the only problem i would have was pain from waking up with morning wood and immediately clench by accident. My doctor and urologist were no help telling me to wait a year to see how it is.

I also can't play video games, sports, drink alchohol and workout without it getting worse. So am i stuck like this forever? or is there something i can do.

I don't know how to stop the inflammation which is making it a lot worse, I've gotten scar tissue from a wet dream and now got another one yesterday from the same thing. Can someone please help me stop this involuntary clenching, inflammation and wet dream problem please. Thanks you  
left curve with scar inch under glans, hourglassing
involuntary clenching Kegeling

GreekGuy85

Welcome msang - you're in the right place to get some help with all of this.   A lot of guys will have good tips for you. Mine is to relax a little bit and let things rest.  Stay away from JO and kegeling on purpose, and let your body heal and rest.  Heat to your crotch will help.  

You mention the wet dream problem - what problem are you having with those? They're involuntary, meaning you can't control them. Your body does that to get rid of the semen buildup. For most guys our bodies will regulate the semen production, slowing it down the less sex you have and less often you jack off.  But the wet dreams themselves shouldn't be a problem. Just clean up the mess and go on with it, lol.  

Overall it sounds like pelvic floor problems more than actual Peyronie's. And there's help here for that, too.

Ask lots of questions, give us as much info as you can, and we'll help you as best we can. Don't freak out thought. You're going to be ok.
Nick, Peyronie's for about 2 years
Good results so far with traction, pump, ADS
Have seen 4 Urologists, each one worthless

msang

You mention the wet dream problem - what problem are you having with those? They're involuntary, meaning you can't control them. Your body does that to get rid of the semen buildup. For most guys our bodies will regulate the semen production, slowing it down the less sex you have and less often you jack off.  But the wet dreams themselves shouldn't be a problem. Just clean up the mess and go on with it, lol.  

thankyou @greekguy85 for your reply, it has to be peyronies because of the lumps on my penis and bad Erectile Dysfunction. I got scar tissue from my wet dream a month ago now this was my second one and feel pain on the right side now because of it. Also if i get morning wood i'll involuntarily kegel which gives me very bad pain and worsens my peyronies.

GreekGuy85

Ah - I didn't know or understand about the lumps on your penis.  Tell us more about those. Where, how many, how big?  When did they show up?

As for the Erectile Dysfunction, if you're able to get morning wood and have a wet dream then any ED you experience when awake may just be from being nervous about getting hard or having sex.  Just a thought.
Nick, Peyronie's for about 2 years
Good results so far with traction, pump, ADS
Have seen 4 Urologists, each one worthless

msang

Lump on left side under glans which came about a month ago and keeps getting bigger because of inflammation and also my corpus spongiosum feels like it's missing most of the time it's completely flat. Should i go on pentox or coenzyme q10?