Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  


Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need an answer  (Read 382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Voting Member
  • **
  • Country: in
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 30
Need an answer
« on: October 07, 2021, 03:54:24 PM »

Can an implant correct any narrowing,curvature and erectile dysfunction due to venous leak or any other thing like arterial blockage?
Immediate 40 degree right curve due to injury on 3rd June 2021
Uro diagnosed me with penile injury on 2nd September 2021
Curve came down to about 20-25degree with-massage and cialis daily,after that didnt change


  • Major Contributor
  • ****
  • Country: us
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 509
Re: Need an answer
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 07:20:35 PM »

Please fill in your signature line with your current age/ condition. We are advised not to respond until you fill in signature.

Yes. An implant like the titan by coloplast is very good to correct narrowing and curvature, and it will straighten out most penises without additional surgery. Any implant will cure Erectile Dysfunction no matter what the reason... due to artery or venous leak, it doesn't matter.
Most important thing is to find a world class surgeon doing many implants per year.
26 year old
45-50 degree downward curve with an indentation on one side when erect.
Using RestoreX and Xiaflex injections
Taking coq10 with daily Cialis 5mg.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
Last post April 02, 2021, 06:02:51 PM
by Pfract
4 Replies
Last post March 27, 2022, 08:24:33 AM
by Gerald12345
7 Replies
Last post July 20, 2022, 03:09:12 PM
by MrDoh