New to forum: Indent advice

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipped

I am 20 years old and six months ago noticed a strange chip in the top right of my penis. Initially I thought this was mondor's disease and did little to combat it (remaining fairly unworried). I have since seen a urologist who said it was more likely peyronie's and told me to watch and wait. There is no hardened matter. It is a very small indent at the top right of my shaft. It dosen't impede intercourse or mastubation but I am worried that it could potientially get worse. After scanning these forums, I think I've deduced that it came from a sexual injury. I've since started trying to mastubate daily in order to get as much blood flow into the area as possible. It is generally not painful, but occiasionally if feel a slight stingy sensation when flacid.

My questions are:

How can I get pentox quickest in the UK? I have already had this for six months and want to get treating it as quickly as possible
Is there anything else you would recommend?

Note: I can still get hard fine without pain or discomfort, but a small dent is present. In the six months it has not got worse or shown much improvement. I can live with it, but want to make sure I play it safe.

Thanks for your advice and good luck for the future in beating this!

Chipped

Also, waiting for another NHS urologist could take a month or so, I would rather just purchase pentox now out of my pocket.

Where is the safest/least dodgey web vendor that delivers quick!

newguy

I was a bit slow at getting to this one, so will PM you shortly and hope that you log in and see it!

joe

My Peyronie's started with an injury that lead to a small dent as you describe.  Then it steadily spread down the entire side and then top of my penis until I had a big curve.  I tried a lot of the oral treatments but the best thing I found to help is the VED.  I only with I had started when it was just a tiny dent.

jetedwardz

hey im jim i got my dent peyronies from a elbow in jiu jitsu. i felt little lumps under the skin in the 2/3 up right side and noticed more and more. i started lookin into dick cancer; i dont even no if thats a real thing. but then one day the dent thing happened;looked like an invisible elastic was on only the left side. so its now 8 months later since i noticed that. at one point my dick was a 45 degree bend to left immediately after where the bend was. today i have only the hourglassing on the left side with only a slight bend so slight i am not self consious about it at all. the hourglassin is basically the indent u refered to only it stretched up so it is a moree drwn out gradually one. very annoying tho but i am very hopeful to hav it go away and will never take forgranted hav a straight pecker again.....mine did have a slight indent from years of masturation to the left but not as pronounced as is now . i now use my opposite hand. so basically if u see bad changes dont get discouraged it takes time. dont get mad at it and muscle it lik a mad man in hoes of corecting it over night; itll just make u a little discouraged. u may not even see this symptoms tho as i didnt get into a uro till a few months after scarring. im 32 and got this from a sport injury again so i think our cases are similar in that regard as the average age of peyronies on set from not trauma i believe is approx 53 yrs old.

Worried Guy

Jetedwardz, did you use VED on the bend?

jetedwardz

no i didnt use it yet. i still may get the ved to get rid of the hour glassing on the right side. but i am feeling like i may hold off and see instead of dishin out the money; which really isnt a big price for the peace of mind.
also just realized i wrote my dent and bend was on left side; they are the right side.Also worried guy i almost made it mandatory to whack off daily and since the internet made my imagination unable for adequate stimuli for a full erection;i would go online almost daily to get the blood flowing;and the opposite hand thing i believe has helped;but im sure that people hav the bend going opposite their good hand and may not have seen any change,so it might just b coincidence. the cronic online activities has kinda wrecked havoc psychologically a bit;nothin big but for instance yesterday i had the opportunity to get laid for the 2nd time within 3 weeks after going months without.all with my girlfriend btw. anyways i was hard but i had to do some major foreplay  (work;tickle scratches what not)to get her in the mood any ways like a half hour later it was on except my privates werent up for the challenge anymore. so i know i start thinknin o no i hope she doesnt get annoyed and giv upp etc etc so i went to the fail safe where im up and she is doin oral etc and then i get aroused finally but then can t hold off and end up lastin lik i dont know a minute. so its very psycological in my case and that prob isnt even the cause;the online thing.i think my cause was gettin shut down over 60 times in the last year due to her lack of sex drive from the mirena ring she was using.id be hard ready to go and then get shut down and now the only time my member knows its go time for sure is in front of the computer.but the time b4 last that we had sex i did good until i was hell bent on gettin her off; then it kinda turned into a mission and my guy went mia but that was after lik20 min so i am happy with that .cuz i got a lot of the internal thing goin on right now leading up to sex whether i am going to b able to have it,is she going to feel the indent, am i going to be able to get aroused and is she gettin annoyed that im takin so long etc etc etc. sorry bout this post i kinda went on a tear and was also thinkin that maybe someone would relate to the issue and know that its not just them etc. worried guy how old r u and did u get your peyronies through trauma? also my scarring is only on the side and does not connect to the top side of my penis. i dont know if that matters but its more insight...........also when my bend was bad i was thankfull for her lack of sex drive at the time because i seriously doubt i would b hard for long thinkin about what my unit looks like. and even if i could i would ve been too self conscious and not wanted to have her see it even tho shes my girlfriend for yrs and yrs  

newguy

Sounds like your curve spontaneously resolved to some extent then? That's not unheard of on the board, quite an improvement though from when it was at its worst. Do you hold out any hope that the dent itself might diminish somewhat over time too?

jetedwardz

i really want it gone but if not its so much more livable than how it was but i do think it will go away .im gonna wait a month roughly and then if it not gettin better i will get the ved

Worried Guy

jetedwardz

chipped you find any reputable vendors for pentox and such thanx