'Slip-back' between pumping

Previous topic - Next topic

pw72

Hi,

I've recently started using the Somacorrect for Peyronies, so just had a quick question.

During the 5-10 second interval between pumps, I'm noticing a little slip back in the erection, as if the erection is not fully stable in the cylinder (I don't have ED, by the way). If I wait the full ten seconds, it's almost as if I'm pumping the erection back to where it just was, rather than increasing it.

I can feel that the seal around base of penis is good and tight, so I know there is no problem with any air leakage.

So my question is, is this normal? Do other Soma users notice the slight slipping back during the 5-10 second intervals? Shouldn't the negative pressure and proper seal be holding the erection stable?

I basically want make sure there isn't a fault with the pump and that is isn't letting out pressure before I've actually hit the black button.

Hope that's clear - any info appreciated!
Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in May '22.

AMR

It's normal for your penis to return to a near-flaccid state when you release the air pressure. It isn't meant to stay erect the whole time.

What you're doing sounds right.

With VED, less is more. The point isn't to get a vein-bursting erection every time; it's to coax fresh, oxygenated blood into the penis to help heal it. Repeatedly, and gently.

Hope this helps.
29 years old.

Multiple nodules, and hourglassing on bottom half of shaft.

Diagnosed with Peyronies in March 2021.

Currently using SOMACorrect (3-cyclinder) VED and following the VED Protocol.

pw72

Quote from: AMR on October 04, 2021, 04:34:32 AM
It's normal for your penis to return to a near-flaccid state when you release the air pressure. It isn't meant to stay erect the whole time.

What you're doing sounds right.

With VED, less is more. The point isn't to get a vein-bursting erection every time; it's to coax fresh, oxygenated blood into the penis to help heal it. Repeatedly, and gently.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - but you misread my post. I was talking about the slight slip back before releasing the air pressure. During the few seconds that you wait before continuing to pump.

It doesn't seem to be too much of an issue, though. I mainly wanted to establish there wasn't a fault with the pump not holding the negative pressure.

Pruno

hi pw 72

i had exactly the same as you when i first started using my Soma Correct. its as though air is escaping slightly. i thought at first there was something wrong with my pump and that i would have to send it back.

i found that using more lube, and shaving my pubic hair much, much shorter fixed this issue.

good luck!
P
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

pw72

Just a quick update on this, in case anyone else experiences a similar issue.

Turns out it was a fault with the pump. The black air-release button was not fully springing back up after pumping, meaning air - almost imperceptibly - was escaping. This explains the feeling of slipping back slightly in the cylinder between pumping, as the pressure was not being properly held.

Once I'd identified this problem, I manually pulled the black button back up as far as possible with my fingers, and the difference was immediately noticeable. I then had my pump replaced for a new one, free of charge.

All good now - continuing with the 26-week protocol.