Gay with peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

bendinky555

Hey fellas, I'm 46 and my issues started a few months ago. I visited a urologist and raised traction, etc. and he didn't say anything. He couldn't give me injections they're not covered by my insurance but maybe some other clinic does, he just didn't seem to care. I was determined not to get depressed about this but yesterday I hooked up with a guy who had such a fat huge straight dick it just made me embarrassed. I held on to my bent dink the whole time and was ashamed of it. I don't know if I could ever afford the surgery but I'd lose a few inches just to have it be straight. Before my recent issue I had a downward curve in the head my whole life not sure why I didn't love my dick but it was not so bad. Not it points down and to the side, ugh.  
47yo  single gay male
Congenital downward curve just below the head (think the "Concorde" jet) and new injury 30 degree downward curve that also goes to the right
congenital issue and peyronies
no treatments yet

PeyroniKirai

Hello Bendinky555,
Please add a profile to your log-in.  Here is our suggestion of what to include.  Real names, specific locations other than state, country or province should be kept private. Often some of the following information will help BUT, PROVIDE ONLY THE INFORMATION YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE SHARING.

Age?  Location - just your country is fine.
What are your symptoms - curvature, how many degrees to left or right, erectile dysfunction, pain, etc.
How long have you had these symptoms and are they getting worse?
Any advise from your medical doctor?
What treatments have you tried and what were the results?

If you look at various members profiles you will see the kind of things we put up.

As for your actual post, we need a lot more details to help you.  You say "issues started a few months ago".  What issues?  Has your urologist told you that you have Peyronies?  When you say the urologist "didn't seem to care" I'm not sure what you mean by that.  Please provide some more information so we can help you.  Being gay or straight doesn't matter:  if you use your penis during sex it's all the same.  What will make more of a difference is if your sexual activity puts a lot of strain on the penis.

Also I wonder what you mean when say you'd be happy to "lose a few inches" for your penis to be straight.  A few inches is generally speaking quite a lot for a penis, so if you're serious it would be best to be more precise on this forum.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your revised profile and a bit more detail on your condition.
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

bendinky555

Thanks so much for the  feedback I'm trying to edit my profile and not exactly clear how to add all those details.

I only bring up being gay because it means I have sex with people who also have penises. And sometimes they're quite impressive and it does play off my insecurities a bit.  If I  were to  just "bottom" it wouldn't really matter but I like also being an insertive partner.

The urologist did diagnose Peyronies. There is a dent on the right side of my dick about 3/4 way up  toward  the head. The dent is on the side which makes the  curve  to the right. You can feel the plaque under the surface, it's very hard. My penis  has always had a downward curve  in the head like the Concorde jet. I don't know if that was Peyronies or just congenital. Because of these two things at once now my dick turns down  and to  the right about 3/4 from the head. It feels like it's gotten smaller because of this. It used to be about 7.5.

The Urologist seemed kind of disinterested in this problem. He said the injections were too expensive but that another clinic had "Bill and pay" arrangement that might work for me. My understanding is the injections don't work very well. He was not interested in recommending the traction devices and said I should wait to see how the condition develops and if it's permanent. At this point I think I will look for a second opinion. He never suggested surgery.

I would be open  to having the surgery. I never really liked my dick it's never been straight and I'd like to have one if possible.  If not, I'll make the best of it in the bedroom with other skills.

I should say when I put a cock  ring on it seems to straight out a bit, if I  get really really hard. Not sure what that's about.  
47yo  single gay male
Congenital downward curve just below the head (think the "Concorde" jet) and new injury 30 degree downward curve that also goes to the right
congenital issue and peyronies
no treatments yet

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums