Getting a semi erection whilst in PMP

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

hi all

been getting some semi erections whilst in the PMP (about 20-30% erection), sometimes without me even noticing throughout the day (i have been masturbating way less, taking L-citrulline to stimulate NTE's etc)

when i do notice i remove the device, but is there a risk i might be doing some damage unkowingly?

thanks!
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

algie

I have the same problem (though certainly more than 20-30%). I have been waiting for my erections to subside without removing the PMP because I think my erections are caused by the novelty of wearing the device (I started using it on Tuesday). So if I were to remove it every time I get an erection, it would take me much more time to get rid of that problem.

This is what the FAQ on the manufacturer's website says:

"What happens in case of an erection during application?

During an erection, the penis is as long as it can be pulled at most in flaccid condition. It is therefore not necessary to adjust the rod or belt expander in such a case. The anatomically adaptive glans fixation of PeniMaster PRO automatically adapts to the changed size of the fixed glans during the erection. The flexible holding belt of PeniMaster [Note: this is not about the PRO version of the device] arranged around the penis shaft should be loosened in the case of an erection, unless it slackens sufficiently."
24 y/o
Onset early July 2021
Curvature approx. 30-40° left / 30° up

Treatment:
CoQ10 (360mg)
ALCAR (2000mg)
L-Citrulline (1500mg)
Turmeric (600mg) + Bromelain (300 mg/720GDU)

Hopefully starting soon: PDE5i, Pentox, PMP, SomaCorrect