Protocol ended next steps?

Previous topic - Next topic

Big L

Hi all. I am approaching the end of the 26 week protocol using the 3 cylinder Soma and although I have had some improvement in erection quality, I have not noticed much change in the narrowing and dents. I have not regained any length or girth.
I was hoping that some of you may be able to give me  some guidance on how I should proceed once my 26 weeks is over. I am currently on week 23.
My thoughts were to just start from the beginning of the protocol and add another 26 weeks but wondered whether I should just concentrate on using just the larger cylinder through this or alternate as before and follow the protocol to the letter once more.
Thank you all in advance for your continued support and advice
Age 54, Peyronies since October 2019 after injury during sex.  Dupuytrens Contracture in both hands.
Taking L-Arginine 2000mg, COQ 10 300mg, Acetyl-Carnitine 2000mg, Cod liver oil, Tadalafil 5mg daily
Started VED Therapy Apr 26, 2021

markdubby

30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Old Man

BigL:

You are right. just start over with the 26 week protocol. It will just keep up what you have gained and maybe gain some more help with your case, etc.

Regards. Old Man, Senior Member and VED counselor.
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.