How do I stop getting an erection while using the VED?

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlobenia

From what I understand I want it flaccid all the way through to stop damage and get an equally applied force on the whole penis. That said, I'm newly 22 years old and it's basically impossible to not get one just getting into the VED and it's making this entire process so much more of a pain in the ass.

What am I meant to do about this? Just masturbate beforehand? I'm not convinced about this cause I'm still not sure it won't cause more damage. Any advice? Thanks.
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED

Monty

Hi, not sure how you play this one, you must have Peyronies Disease if you get a erection easily,the question  is do get your full penis into your cylinder before you get your erection, cos if you do then your VED is doing its job keeping your penis straight, you may need to work out a new protocol that suits you, do you get a good seal around the base when fully inserted? seems to me like you need to insert your penis couple of pumps to get a seal hold for a time release and repeat for the length of your session.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life