Congenital curvature? Pictures included, has saline injection under anesthesia

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellostranger

Hello everyone, I am sorry to double post but I do not know how to edit my previous post asking about my surgery experience. Admin can remove that post I guess

I have noticed curvature that has seemed to stop increasing now in past 6 months. About 1 year ago I realised I had a short frenulum (unable to retract foreskin when erect) and thus I had a frenoluplasty to extend it, surgery went well.

Past 6 months started noticing curvature to slight left and downwards. See attached picture (for standing and lying down both). Also feel like erections when masturbating are losing faster/blood is gone quickly. Head of penis also goes super wrinkly when this happens

No sexual intercourse/activity, no trauma as well. But when young I would always tuck my erection downwards, not sure if that might be cause.

About 1 week ago under doctor recommendation I had saline injected under general anesthesia for them to check my rrection (as I lied down). One of the picture they took is inside they said very mild 10 degree curvature along the shaft.

My question is when lying down my bend seems to be at the base of the penis, when I see online penis pictures they all seem to be smooth straight from the base to the tip, is mine normal? Would it be painful in future sex intercourse? It seems like my penis base is protruding out of my body or am I overthinking it?

Also notice the spasms I feel in-between anus and penis might be tight pelvic floor, will also ask urologist about that. Might have do too many kegels :(

Additionally, my semen is very chunky(has rice like jelly grains). I have seen few other post on Reddit with people same experience but they say it's normal/not threatening. One of the picture is of my semen

Am seeing urologist for review in few weeks time, will appreciate any advice and will update my story here as well.

I am unable to upload my image here so I link imgbb hope is allowed, if not admin do let me know sorry

Penis photos: https://ibb.co/album/k59PG8

Semen image and post surgery penis photo: https://ibb.co/album/39DyhV

Am also happy to answer any question. Wish everyone the best here.
Downward suspected congenital curvature. Had saline injection under general anesthesia, no plaque found on visual and physical injection.

LWillisjr

Appears you have roughly 70 degree ventral (downward) curve which is more difficult to deal with.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Hellostranger

Quote from: LWillisjr on September 01, 2021, 10:52:18 AM
Appears you have roughly 70 degree ventral (downward) curve which is more difficult to deal with.

You mean at the base right? Yea and I have no clue what the doctor was doing during the saline injection as evident from the picture they took for me. I will ask him again but service was not good and not much high hope. Just hope this curve will not affect me much.

But if there was no curve looks like me penis would be pointing straight up also haha, so I guess this is slightly better.
Downward suspected congenital curvature. Had saline injection under general anesthesia, no plaque found on visual and physical injection.