Help

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Hey everyone i have Peyronies Disease, i am born with that desease.I am desperate i dont know what to do,I am 20 years old and i can't have normal relationship with a girl.Nodoby knows about my problem family,friends i didn't tell them.I am desperate.

chefcasey

I don't know of anyone that's born with Peyronies Disease.  What are your symptoms?  Do you have just a curve?  If so, that is perfectly normal and is not Peyronies Disease, but rather a congenital curve.  Have you been officially diagnosed by a urologist?

Blue

Well i dont have pain just curve-downside, like a banana even more curve  i dont know for sure is it Peyronies Disease but i dont know what to think???  

Worried Guy

It sounds like you have a congenital curve!  I would not worry too much at this point and go and visit your doctor.  Don't worry, he has seen hundreds of other penises and you could just need a simple operation to fix this.

newguy

Yes, this sounds like a congentical condition. Surgery will likely be able to fix it. Go to a doctor and seek treatment. It may be difficult, but you will be relieved to finally tell someone able it, and to start working on resolving the issue..

Blue

Thanks I'll think about it.

newguy

Quote from: Blue on March 16, 2011, 07:01:48 AM
Thanks I'll think about it.

Glad to help. Honestly, in many ways a congenitcal condition is preferable to peyronie's, so things could be worse. It's something that is effectively immediately treatable. Medical professionals are used to seeing all manner of conditions and complaints, so please don't feel that yours is somehow more embarrassing than things they see on a daily basis.

LWillisjr

Quote from: newguy on March 15, 2011, 07:58:05 PM
Yes, this sounds like a congentical condition. Surgery will likely be able to fix it. Go to a doctor and seek treatment. It may be difficult, but you will be relieved to finally tell someone able it, and to start working on resolving the issue..

I think we need to understand the severity, type of curvature, and any problems it is causing before surgery is recommended.    ;)
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History