Do you have to wait an hour between trying each size for fit?

Previous topic - Next topic

Logarn

Websites say to wait an hour between uses but would this apply if you were trying different rings on for size for just a few minutes at a time?  Do I need to wait an hour before trying on the next size if one didn't fit. Or is that only if you are wearing them for at or near the max time limit?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Monty

Hi , no you don't have to wait, try as many as you like, but if your still at it after 30 minutes i would then take a break.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Hawk

Your break after 30-40 minutes only has to be enough to deflate and draw a fresh blood supply into the penis.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Logarn

Quote from: Hawk on August 27, 2021, 10:29:45 AM
Your break after 30-40 minutes only has to be enough to deflate and draw a fresh blood supply into the penis.

Oh ok, so it is pretty instantaneous?  Do you know why some sites say to wait as long as an hour between uses?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

I have NO idea why anyone would say to wait an hour between sessions with a VED.  The only dangers with a VED are:
1. Over pumping (which has nothing to do with time)
2. Lack of oxygen which has to do with restricting blood flow for too long without oxygenated blood getting to the tissue.

If you have a constriction ring on for 40 minutes and take it off I would
1. Totally deflate the penis by squeezing all the deoxygenated blood out.
2. Pump  several pumps of fresh blood in
3. Immediately deflate again
4 Then reinflate with a constriction band

The extra inflatio/deflation is just added assurance that all the CO2 and by-products are flushed out and it probably is not even necessary.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums