Question on protocol (5 minutes or 10 cycles?)

Previous topic - Next topic

markdubby

Hi all

in the protocol it says to do 10 cycles (erections) but also says to do each % of full erection for 5 minutes (so for 20, 30 and 50% it will take 15 minutes)

which of the 2 is more advised?

thanks
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

Old Man

Mark:

Your inbox is completely full and cannot receive any private messages. I tried to send you a complete new protocol pertaining to your question but it would not send it due to your box being full.

Please go to your inbox and delete all those messages you do not need so you can receive new messages. Let me know when you have done this so I can send you a PM with a new protocol about your erection percentage times.

Old Man
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

markdubby

30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

hopn4thebest

I second this question. It seems under the protocols section there's two different protocols. Please advise. Thank you
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Old Man

HTB:

Yes, there are two VED protocols listed in the VED board section of the home page index. They cover usage of one and three cylinder VEDs.

They contain instructions on how to assemble and use these protocols for Peyronies Disease, ED and/or other men's sexual health problems.
So, take some time to locate them and read both through thoroughly several times to become familiar with how to use them.

Also, read as many of thousands of posts dealing with VED usage. There is much information to be gained by doing this research.

Post any questions that you have on the main forum about VED therapy for answers.
Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.