Somacorrect A-Cylinder and first sessions

Previous topic - Next topic

LFH43

Hey all,

So I just started testing the waters with the SomaCorrect 3-cylinder device.

For the past three days I did one 15 minute sessions of: 1 pump, 10 seconds, another pump, 10 seconds, pump, 10 seconds, release.
Three pumps seems to be just enough.

However, with the small cylinder (A), I can insert my flaccid penis with any issues.
When I'm at my second-third pump, I notice, as my penile tissue expands, my penis starts pushing against the casing of the cylinder.

Which makes me wonder,  is it safe to keep using this cylinder?
Despite the fact that my penis starts pushing against this casing (in a non-painful, not-annoying way).

After these sessions I noticed some lingering sensation in my penis (not painful; no bruising; just some kind of active feeling) which dissipates after 10 minutes.

These three sessions seemed to have my penis fill up in a more all-encompasing way, as if (apart from the curve) all areas which used to be separated by the curve, now experience the same amount of blood flow.

Thanks in advance!

Good luck!
28 yrs old
Trauma 2017, popping sound, rapid loss of erection, no blood, no pain
Multiple urologists - diagnosed with penile fracture
No arterial pathologies BUT venous leak (type 2)
Embolization 30/04/21 Dr. Vanlangenhove, Univ. Hosp. Ghent, Belgium

Addo1971

Hi LFH43 - I have just ordered the SOMAcorrect 3 cylinder VED.

I've done a lot of research online - I would always use a good amount of water based lube both on your penis AND inside the cylinder (as far in as you can get it) - that is what I've learned from researching them.

Try again and good luck - let me know if this helps please as I am learning also.
Age - 50
Peyronies since April 2020
Diagnosed professionally: November 2020
Approx 30 degree bend to the left
Shock-wave therapy started Sept 2021 until Nov 2021
Also using Penimaster Pro rod extender and SOMAcorrect VED

Monty

just a quick add, when using the Soma unit, you can gel both ends then fit the pump, this i found helps you glans slide in cylinder when it starts to touch the sides.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

jj21

I was having the same issue wher A Cylinder ws causing penis to hit the edges. Some advice on here recommended to stick to B and C Cylinder.

How are you going with it now?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).