Restorex: Time between applications

Previous topic - Next topic

Turin099

Hey guys.
Just finished my first week of Restorex and it's going well. The biggest obstacle I find is finding the privacy to use it. Now that I'm on my second week it'll only be twice a day for 30 mins. Question is how long do you have to wait between the first application and the 2nd. I have a large family so I only have so much time a day I can disappear.
Thanks for any suggestions.  

MauvaisCoton

You have to wait at least 30 minutes between sessions. https://www.restorex.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PRM_RestoreX_IFUPeyronies_10.20REVJ_English_3.pdf

However, I'd be curious to know if there's an "ideal" timing to get the best results. I do one session in the morning and the other before I go to bed.
30. Congenital curvature upward. Diagnosed with Peyronies Disease in 2017. Curvature near the base of the shaft (approx. 45° to the left). Still painful sometimes. Mild ED since summer 2020. Anxious.
Currently using RestoreX (since 04/21) and L-citrulline.

Turin099

Yeah that's what I was doing initial week. Morning/afternoon/bedtime. A bunch easier with only two sessions. I'm hedging on trying to maximize time between sessions to keep any inflammation away and allow recovery. I just wanted to get feedback on what guys have found works best for them and  how different timelines have affected their results.