Looking for more info on Dr. Paulo Egydio? Problems with the law!

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

https://www.uol.com.br/vivabem/noticias/redacao/2021/01/22/acusado-de-enganar-sobre-correcao-peniana-cremesp-proibe-medico-de-atender.htm

Link in Portuguese-BR that you can translate on google, on how he is being brought to court due to misleading statements and false claims about his surgery along with complaints from patients on whom he installed a two piece malleable implant.

Alex83

27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

mst

Completely idiot.

Never consider surgery with Doctors like him...  

Frank55

Pfract - one brief item to add. I think Egydio used to be associated with another controversial surgeon - Franklin Kuehhas.

Back when I made the mistake of proceeding with Kuehhas, I remember seeing Egydio listed on their practice web site.

I don't see him on Kuehhas' site now so I suppose their business relationship has ended. Not sure what their exact affiliation was but I do remember seeing that years ago.

I'm wondering what is going on these days with Kuehhas. Have you heard anything?

I notice his YouTube channel has not had an update in three years. Busy with litigation, perhaps?
Single and 58 yrs. old - first peyronies symptoms Fall 2015
Had grafting surgery by Franklin Kuehhas in June 2016 - complete failure
Borderline ED possible but not taking drugs, shots or using VED
Now evaluating options for next step