News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

conway

I am 68 and have had obvious Peyronies for about 3 years, (no treatment so far) about 30 degrees upward.  I can feel a solid sheath of plague from the penis base to its tip, and I think the plaque is keeping blood from the tip, resulting in a soft glans, and difficulty with penetration, provided I can achieve and hold an erection.  I have Erectile Dysfunction as well, and a swollen prostate (BPH), for which I MAY be soon getting the Urolift to relieve urinary issues.  Although never diagnosed (only self-diagnosed) I believe I have Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), having lost the hair on my legs, and I can see small blood vessels near the surface of my ankles.  I have no pain or problems with this but wonder if lesser blood circulation can contribute to Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies not improving.  
I also suffer with Retrograde Ejaculation, which I understand is caused by the Finasteride I am taking for the BPH.  This is a terrible thing, and I don't know what to do about that.  I want to stop the Finasteride but worry my prostate swelling will get worse, but I want to keep taking it because it helps prevent more balding, by preserve the hair I still have and protect!  
How many indignities must we suffer? LOL.
I was married for 37 years to a wonderful woman and great companion until she died about 2 years ago. Now, being single, I am a bit intimidated because the Peyronies and Erectile Dysfunction are such obvious conditions, as would be the Retrograde Ejaculation if I ever could even get that far.
I am reading through the forum and admire and appreciate the wealth of wisdom and the sharing by members.
I look forward to reading or communicating and sharing with you all
About 5 years ago, penis began to bend upwards and has stayed about 30 degrees, never pain
Not diagnosed yet on Peyronies, but was for ED, BPH,
ED meds, sometimes anxiety med
Widowed 2 years ago after 37 yrs

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Conway.  I am sorry for the loss of a great wife.  I know that had to be tough, and no doubt it still is.
You are among friends and those that dealt with these issues, many for decades.

The first two things I want to share are very important.  It is essential that you read the Survival Guide.  Read all of it very carefully. ---> Peyronies Survival Guide

Next, it is important that you fill in your signature line like the one you see under this post.  If you need help, just ask. ---> https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10819.0.html
The signature line will save asking and answering the same basic questions repeatedly and help you get answers that apply to you.

Hawk
Founder/Administrator

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums