Whats the difference between a medical VED or cheap sex shop penis pump

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamusgeee

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well just a quick question? I'm confusd what the difference is between a medical VED or standard sex shop penis pump? Bar the massive cost difference, I'm a bit at a loss as my Peyronie's seeems to be getting worse and mr johson has been my friend for ao long so id like to help him

Thanks Seamus  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

howtheheck

I wonder about this as well and one reason I have not ponied up for a medical grade one.  I know some come with various size tubes that if I read correctly keep it straight but any other reasons for the various tubes?  Also are they more comfortable?  
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

Hawk

A vacuum is a vacuum.  Your penis does not know the difference.  A cheap VED will break much faster.  It might have some minor feature differences like how you release the vacuum or how rounded the edges of the cylinder are but durability id by far the biggest difference.  If you want to buy a cheap one to see if you like it, there is no reason not to.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums