new here, full erection uncomfortable, popping feeling

Previous topic - Next topic

qqpp

Hi guys,

I've been diagnosed with peyronies recently and have been having symptoms for about 2.5 months now. The trigger might have been a long masturbation session (longer than an hour), but to be honest it's just a suspicion of mine as I haven't felt any sort of pain during it, or done anything unusual (except forcefully urinating a little with nearly erect penis which I haven't done before). But no pain, nothing, I noticed the symptoms the next day.

The curvature is mild and the reason I'm writing this is because I'm not sure what to think about popping feeling that I experienced during masturbation. It happened 3 times and on the last occasion it happened during orgasm, I felt the "popping or moving/cracking feeling" in the middle of my penis near the plaque. I lost erection and my orgasm abruptly stopped. The reason why it happened during climaxing is because of the increased pressure, when I masturbated I didn't get fully erect and I avoided to flex my PC muscle (to not increase pressure in my penis, because it's uncomfortable), but during the orgasm I could not control the erection, I got fully erect and the pop happened. No pain btw just to clarify.

The other 2 occasions were similar but not during orgasm, but while having a full erection. Since the last incident I stopped masturbating entirely, because I feel like I might cause harm to my penis at this point.

I've told all this to 2 urologists (one of him specialized in andrology) and when I mentioned the "cracking feeling" part they were visibly confused, and asked whether I had bruising after...

So, the reason why I'm writing this, I would be really glad if you guys could provide some feedback on the:
- having a full erection kinda hurts, flexing PC muscle is uncomfortable, it feels like there is too much pressure in my penis
- full erections results in popping sometimes (not sure if popping is the best word, I feel like something is moving in there if it makes sense)

Thanks,
Joe
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bustedchubb

Welcome, but I am really sorry you are dealing with this crap.  I know that I have felt all sorts of painful to bizarre things in my erection after developing this disease.  I never had a pop, but I know I've had several severe pains in the glans just above where my plaque is when having a full climax level erection.  You are pretty early in the development of the disease, and I would wait things out at least for another 3-5 months to see how it develops.  Progress for me was REAL FUGGIN SLOW.   You think you are making progress, and you take 2 steps back.  Hang in there and hope you figure it out soon.
45 Yrs old, Peyronies Disease Onset 11/2019, Stabilized 6/2020.

Dent/Hourglassing distal and dorsal side, lost length and girth.

Underwent Plication with Dr. Brian Christine in Birmingham, AL on 6/17/2021. Fully recovered with no complications.

Pfract

They asked if you had bruising after because they were trying to rule out a penile fracture. I am not sure i understood your post. You hear a cracking sound every time you have sex? or you had a cracking sound and it led to your issues?

Welcome to the board. I hope you read the survival guide, and stick along to read the replies that may come your way.

So... did you have a penlie fracture? you suspect you had one? or you did not?

qqpp

@bustedchubb
Thanks for the kind words.

@Pfract
I did not have penile fracture. In short, since I developed the symptoms having a full erection is really uncomfortable, and occasionally when I'm fully erect I feel a cracking feeling (it's kind of similar to cracking your knuckles, can't really describe it with words) but there is no sound. It's just I feel it close to the plaque.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

I understand now. I am so sorry for not being able to provide any help. First time I read about this. I can't think of anything similar that I may have read to your case. Maybe others will chime in..